Thread: 6 dayz till xbox!!!

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Talking 6 dayz till xbox!!!

yah 6 more days till i get my xbox im very excited. any ideas what accerories i shud get with it? i already have halo extra controller and DOA3. anyother accerories i sould get ya'll?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

It sounds like you are set, buddy You will get more games as time goes on...but, those are both solid titles. But, in my opinion, I believe that DOA3 is better when playing against a buddy...but, it is the most beautiful fighting game I have ever seen!

If your TV has an S-Video input in the back, I would strongly recommend picking up an Advanced A/V Pack...it is simply a five pin female connection on the back of your TV and it will be labeled as "S-Video". If you don't have it, don't worry, the RCA cables that come with your XBox will do just fine The "S-Video" will simply give you richer color and a crisper image in comparison, but, you won't notice a big difference, so I hear, if your TV is smaller than 27" in size. I hope that helps, buddy! Oh yeah...and have fun!!!

Waiting sucks. I am in the same boat with you. Christmas is going to be awesome.

Default yeah

If you like Dvd's get the playbakc kit. I got mine yersterday and WOW it blows ps2's out of the water (not leterally)
    WHATS THIS HES COMING IN FROM RIGHT FIELD

Henhenhenrerereololingardner

Thread Information