Thread: Freedom fighters?

Default Freedom fighters?

Is anyone getting this? Its out in like 10 days. Looks tight to me.

FREEDOM FIGHTERS WEBSITE

Chip N' Dale Dancer

I will. It looks good to me. I like the plot set up.

Yeah, picked it up yesterday. Great game, worth every penny. Only way it could be better is if it was live. Damn EA...

I heard it was really short tho. Think ya could write up a quickie review once you play it for a few hours? I'm thinking about picking this one up, but if it's as short as I understand, I'll prolly stick with something with a bit more replay value like Morrowind or maybe NBA Live. Still though it'd be dope to pick up a new action game. Also, how do you like the camera angles and framerate so far?

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Originally posted by Se7en
    I heard it was really short tho. Think ya could write up a quickie review once you play it for a few hours? I'm thinking about picking this one up, but if it's as short as I understand, I'll prolly stick with something with a bit more replay value like Morrowind or maybe NBA Live. Still though it'd be dope to pick up a new action game. Also, how do you like the camera angles and framerate so far?
    I have the game and love it. It not short to me. So far it's longer than Max Payne and I still haven't beaten it yet. There's also a cool multiplayer mode. It's a great game. The graphics are excellent and there's not 1 drop in framerate. The gameplay is very good as well. I won't go into depth but the game is full of gunfights.
    Last edited by Heavens Gate; 10-07-2003 at 07:03 AM.

Thread Information