Thread: IGN Raw 2 Review!!!

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Default IGN Raw 2 Review!!!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/450/450186p1.html
    It got a great review cant wait to pick this one up. Even the the reader score is good. I am gonna rent first though.

Default Re: IGN Raw 2 Review!!!

Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    http://xbox.ign.com/articles/450/450186p1.html
    It got a great review cant wait to pick this one up. Even the the reader score is good. I am gonna rent first though.

Im gonna wait for a review from gamespot too because ign usually reviews all the good things, and gamespot talks about the bad. And i wannna know the bad things about it lol

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

ya... especially since they gave raw 1 a 9.3 or something like that... it was over 9. No way it should have got that.

One of the nice innovations is that you move your character using the D-pad but you can instantly start running by leaning on the left analog stick.
    Im sold

And this is awesome:
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Yeah i know man, i want this game right now lol.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

This game looks good...and even IGN had a ton of positive things to say about it. Though, I am a little confused how they compare an XBox title with an N64 title: Raw2 versus No Mercy, respectively. That hardly makes sense since the XBox is so much more up to date technology wise in comparison.

But, then again, I'm not a huge wrestling game fan, but, I did have that thought. This game will definately get a rent from me, however. A few buddies and ice cold beers with a little Raw 2 sounds good about now

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    This game looks good...and even IGN had a ton of positive things to say about it. Though, I am a little confused how they compare an XBox title with an N64 title: Raw2 versus No Mercy, respectively. That hardly makes sense since the XBox is so much more up to date technology wise in comparison.

But, then again, I'm not a huge wrestling game fan, but, I did have that thought. This game will definately get a rent from me, however. A few buddies and ice cold beers with a little Raw 2 sounds good about now
    Technology has nothing to do with how good a wrestling game is. Some of the best and most polished wrestling games came out on super nintendo and n64...just about everything after no mercy was mega-crap. Either too slick in movement and not enough like a wrestling game or it just sucks completely. Raw 2 is the best wrestling game since no mercy, in my opinion.

PS: I chokeslammed crash holly thru the hell in the cell to the floor earlier today. I was happy.

The AKI games (World Tour, No Mercy, Wrestlemania 2000, and one more that I can't remember; the second WCW game) perfected the wrestling game. They are the bar by which all future wrestling games shall be judged. Technological superiority doesn't figure into it. In terms of gameplay, compared to No Mercy (or, Hell, even World Tour) the first RAW was an NES title.

I'll be renting first, too. [Looks at the burn scars left by the first RAW and shudders]
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

im not much of a wrestlin fan anymore but this game has cought my eye, especially all the screen shots i've seen and previews i've read
    GT: badchadZ28
    Hidden Content
    Current Fav's: SOF2 and ESPN Football

Thread Information