Thread: Hollow gameplay trailer

Default Hollow gameplay trailer

Never heard about this game until recently. This game looks cool and a lot like half life 2 and will probably be released somtime in fall 2004!?!? What do you peeps think about this game?
    Hollow
    FUSA

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey a new one in the mold of Half-life 2 ??
    Back into the world of gaming.

Too Sixy

I dont know if it would be good but they obviously made that trailer to show the physics of environmental interactivity. That aspect looked fairly good but if that is the gameplay then I figure they went overboard in how often it helps to knock over bathtubs etc. You have a gun, shoot the guy not the tub. Anyway I hope HL2 will have that kind of interaction and the rag doll corpses.
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

Originally posted by JR Alberda
    I dont know if it would be good but they obviously made that trailer to show the physics of environmental interactivity. That aspect looked fairly good but if that is the gameplay then I figure they went overboard in how often it helps to knock over bathtubs etc. You have a gun, shoot the guy not the tub. Anyway I hope HL2 will have that kind of interaction and the rag doll corpses.
    Amen. Exept for the "rag doll" stuff. The way the enemies looked and reacted left a lot to be desired. The way they fell looked awkward too. I dunno. Aside from the enviromental pros the game looked pretty average... and dark.

Pretty good, HL2'ish though...

And yea, the ragdoll stuff is something left ot be desired =/
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

The trailer is definately cool...very nice graphics...and shows that it's a nice and dark game...I like. But, this really reminds me of the gameplay of RTCW...which I'm not a die hard fan of. But, I guess we'll see.

Also, I wasn't too impressed with the A.I. The enemies were just standing there as the main character smoked them. Come on...I need atleast a little flinch or something. :o

After playing Halo so damn much, I expect to see solid A.I. One would think that after two years of seeing A.I. like Halo's that developers would up the bar a little in this category.

Thread Information