Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking wats ur favourite game and y?

jus tell us ur favourite game and y

None of those
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Chip N' Dale Dancer

Halo
    i keep faling in love with this game more and more. Cant get enough of it, since i found out that you can play it online, its like playing for the first all over again its bad ass.

Talking

Midtown Madness 3. There's nothing like Team Capture the gold with city buses on the LAN with my friends. SAWEEEET !!!
    Proud owner of 11 X Boxes and 2 360s

Never let it be said, I didn't do the least I could do.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Halo, hands down. There has never been a game in all my life of gaming...in the 27 years I've been alive, that has kept my interest in a single game for so long.

Halo presents the opportunity to get better and better...it's not a button masher, it's not a run of the mill type shooter...it takes shooters to a whole new benchmark. With a combination of tactical shooting and all out mayhem, Halo wins my #1 spot. My only guess is that Halo 2 will be the one to dethrone Halo from it's top spot. I hope so

Well, Halo has been the best Single Player game in my opinion. I really enjoy Midtown Madness 3 and MotoGP 2 for Multiplayer though!

jsrf or halo both excellent games

I hate when people ask "Whats your fav game?" and make it a poll.
    Anyway my fav game is KOTOR. Why? I dunno, its just the most fun I've had on the Xbox.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Hmm...

Well none of those games right now, while Halo is a great Game. I'm In tuned right now with ESPN NFL FOOTBALL(NFL2K4). Its football season so everything else gets put aside!

Untill next time...

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

midtown madness but its not on the list...so i voted for halo its practicly a clasic (practicly).

P.S. whats ghost raecon?

I say halo. Hey, it may be the only Xbox game i own since i am a new Xbox ownere, but I love that game. It keeps me playing even though i have beaten every level 5 times over on each difficulty. I love the graphics they are stuning and the level of detail on the game is great. After I am done seriously playing the game, i like to screw around too. Sneaking up on enemies and putting plasmas on their heads, driving my buddies in the warthog off cliffs and listening to them scream, watching idiot AI shoot eachother, it never gets old. I only hope Halo2 wil be just as funy and awesome to play. I can't wait

The Steel Tormentor Matt Freegard's Avatar

Well,I wouldn't say Halo cause only 10 levels which are about 1hour each or maybe 2hours for some levels but when you think about it,thats only 20hours of gameplay AND apparantly £40 games are supposed to have 40hours worth of gameplay,so I didn't get loads of enjoyment of this game after playing all the levels on Legendary.Granted,multiplayer would of extended the game but my bro barely wanted to play on Co-Op.

My Fav is also not on the list and why the hell is NBA Live on there? My Fav is joint...
    1.Dead or Alive 3
    1.KOTOR-If I can get a un-faulty copy!
    1.Project Gotham Racing.
    Hidden Content

Favre,living legend!

Sit down and Shut up!!!!! CharlieHustle's Avatar

I would have to say right now is ESPN football, this is the must realistic and gorgeous game i have ever played, and since it is football season, more of a reason to have this joint. I must also include KOTOR and of course HALO, and Splinter Cell. But what i am playin now and constantly is ESPN and Island thunder, i havent touched KOTOR since i got these two games.

You should list better games, but to answer your question, I'd say Star Wars:KOTOR. It's jsut an awesome game. It has a pretty large world, nice weapons and ofcourse your choice to be good or evil

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Lei Fang uh..DOA 3.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by dudeman48174

P.S. whats ghost raecon?
    Ghost Recon is a game made by Ubi Soft...Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. They also have a sequel called Ghost Recon: Island Thunder which is also on XBox. Both can be played on XBox Live and is a military tactical squad based shooter. It's played in the first person perspective.

It's one of my favorite games, too...but, falls short of the beloved Halo in my opinion. (Actually, that's practically a fact). Graphically, it's not the most gorgeous game on the planet...hell, it's not even in progressive scan for HDTV owners, however, it's still a great game...and an amazing XBox Live experience.

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    Lei Fang uh..DOA 3.
    Did you mean Tao Feng?

Halo, it's in a league of its own for all aspects.
    in my opinion the best game yet.
    Hunter-Seeker

Halo. The game is just plain amazing and a game no gamer should miss.

My favorite Xbox game is Morrowind because it's endless, then Halo then The Thing , I know your like What The Thing? its just fun and creepy and if your into perfection the replay value is cool ,

My favorite game of all time is Rastan , the arcade version, I picked up an Odessey 2 the other day for 2 bucks it has five games they are fun but since it's from the 70's I don't expect much ,

Thread Information