Poll: How many hours have you played HALO?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo! How long have you played?

my cable modem sux!! :( KgJimbo(OS)'s Avatar

400 hours or more i guess
    i played lan more then i play xbc, in weekends i lan the whole saturday and sunday, but sometiems on weekdays i play on xbc
    Hidden Content
    Vote for this sig plz - Hidden Content
    XBC Tag = [_ogic
    "Beleive it or not, asians have a natural for games"

My guess would be around 600-700 hours, but I couldn't be sure. Although, the time I spend thinking about Halo is probably alot higher

I'd have to say around 300 hours.

I dont own the game but I have played it a lot at friend's houses. Someday I will probably get around to playing through the whole thing, but evey time I go out to get it, there always seems to be a newer game that interests me more. It will probably become a Platinum Hit soon, with the release of Halo 2 probably. and I've played it probably somewhere in the 1-19 hours, closer to 19 though.

I play this game almost every day on XBC and/or LAN, so I don't even want to calculate how many hours I've put into this game...

Ive poured over 400+ hours easily jus in XBC and ive put about 200+ into singleplayer....

At least 2000 hours, probably more...you'll never hear my come out and say I'm the BEST, because there's always someone better, let's just say Legendary is getting to easy nowadays...can anyone say, system link?? Who wantsta play?

I literally can't get enough of this game I've been playing Halo since December 2001 and still play it on XBC today.

I've been playing halo for over a year now. It all strated on a Lan in the dorms last year. My friends and I played 2-3 hours every day during that and more on the weekends. Now living in my apartment I play atleast that much on XBC every day. That doesn't even count the number of times I have played campaign or coop. No game can match the replay value of Halo except maybe some of the earliest video games. "Addict" doesn't begin to describe my friends and I.

sucks at Halo 2.

i've played halo for about 20 hours...

i wish i had a broadband connection so i would be able to play xbc but all i have is 56k.. maybe when i get a job i will pay for it till then im broke i jus bought an xbox with halo 2 controllers and subscription to gameinformer also a gamestop card which allows me to get %10 off any used games all that for $200 it was a sweet deal but now im broke!...

if i get anymore money i think i will buy metal gear solid 2 substance.
    -XTF

XTF you should get the GTA Double pack it's a good deal!

sucks at Halo 2.

i would but i play in my living room (i dont have a tv in my room...) anyway i thought my parents would like throw the game out cuz of all the sex in it they dont care bout violence drug use ect but they care if there is sex appeal in it...

also the price will drop when it gets to 30 then ill buy.
    maybe ill save up for it and not get metal gear solid.
    -XTF

VP of Keeping It Real XBC SplitboXer-XBC's Avatar

I've played 1000 hours + No idea how much, it would be interesting to see an exact number though. This is by far the best game ever made IMO. You can not master it, multiplayer that is. I still see new things every week.

Definately in the 1000 hour club, playing hard since launch date.

Where would i be without halo ?.......

probably living in some swanky apartment with all the money i made working at jobs instead of playing halo, getting a 4.0 about to graduate with honors here at UW madison, with a hot girlfriend.

Good ol' halo

hehe

XBA HotShot

Talking 800+ hours lol thanks XBC

halo rocks and i can not wait for halo 2 come out it is hopefully be better or just as good i hope they do not over kill..

Isn't it amazing that there has not been a game to come since Halo that can actually claim that it is better? Anyway, I have had it since it first came out. I remember when I first saw at Gamestop on the display tv. I really didn't know then what I know but I remember saying how over and over again. Easily 400 plus, I love the Lan hook up that is one of the greatest things about the game right now.

This is MY HOME

Post Time Spent.

I remember getting the XBox and it's launch with Halo.

I've played in numerous tournaments that blockbuster launched near here.

I'm sure if I spent the time that I did in Halo... more on my studies, I would have my degree by now. heh.

Anyway, Take it easy peeps. Try not to get Caterax.

______
    Mitchell
    DrySpyder@msn.com

Default Re: Time Spent.

Originally posted by DrySpyder
    I remember getting the XBox and it's launch with Halo.

I've played in numerous tournaments that blockbuster launched near here.

I'm sure if I spent the time that I did in Halo... more on my studies, I would have my degree by now. heh.

Anyway, Take it easy peeps. Try not to get Caterax.

______
    Mitchell
    DrySpyder@msn.com
    Cataracts?

I played for over 400 hrs. but traded in the game after 6 months. The part I didn't like was at the end you have to drive out to win so it becomes a race to the end. I wish it was shooting your way out to the end. Anyone else think the same? Can't wait for Halo 2 though.

Never have played it, never have seen it. I may get it when it goes Platinum. My favs are the Ghost Recon series and R63.

Thread Information