Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox sightings...

Renegade of funk

Exclamation Xbox sightings...

Here's a thread where we can post where we have seen the xbox in the media. TV shows, movies, whatever.
    A little exposure for our beloved X machine? You betcha.

For intance.. My wife and I are watching that show.. Coupling on NBC, and there was a gratuitious shot of a 2 player Halo game on Bloodgulch being played by 2 of the male lead characters.
    It was a pretty cool shot, then there was some extended dialogue between the 2 guys holding the obvious xbox controllers.

So, when you spot the box, put it here.

ESPN's NFL Playmakers (I think that's the name) had one of the main characters fighting with his friends about playing his Xbox on the tv he is watching a video on. At first I thought they were talking about a PS2 until I saw the machine, controller, and one of the guys wearing an Xbox Live Headset. I smiled and turned the channel.

Grounded For life on WB has mentioned the Xbox in a few shows ,
    Will and Grace also had Some Xbox Moments, also a few comercials that are not Xbox related had Xbox's in them, and I think a Friends episode had a Xbox in it last season , I have noticed it has more exposure this year ,

I saw the Xbox three times today! They were the 3 of them sitting in front of my tv.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

ESPN Sportscenter when Priest Holmes did this one hella high hurdle and Dan Patrick said " Thats the Y button on your xbox" It wsa pretty funny

Default Re: Xbox sightings...

Originally posted by Reclaimer-XBA
    Coupling on NBC, and there was a gratuitious shot of a 2 player Halo game on Bloodgulch being played by 2 of the male lead characters.
    Yeah I saw that too. Cool Xbox advertising. Too bad the show absolutely sucked and will be canceled by Thanksgiving.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

One time...on Frasier... lol

Actually, I really did see the Box on Frasier. His son was visiting him and he was playing. I think it was a couple of seasons ago when the Xbox was brand spanking new.

I remember like 2 years ago this Canadian rapper (Choclair, I know not much of a rapper) was playing Xbox at the beginning of his video. And it wasn't released yet, and I was like "Whoa! What system is that, that controller looks sweet!". That's the only one that comes to mind.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

jam master jay was supposedly shot while playing xbox
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Well, in American Wedding there was an Xbox in the dude's room. I was quick to point it out.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
    Well, in American Wedding there was an Xbox in the dude's room. I was quick to point it out.
    I saw that, too I kindly pointed it out to my wife as she rolled her eyes

Originally posted by WynnFire
    ESPN's NFL Playmakers (I think that's the name) had one of the main characters fighting with his friends about playing his Xbox on the tv he is watching a video on. At first I thought they were talking about a PS2 until I saw the machine, controller, and one of the guys wearing an Xbox Live Headset. I smiled and turned the channel.
    and it was a skinned xbox too

In John Ritter's show, 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter, his son is always playin Xbox. You can see the controller.

quite awhile ago when the xbox was pretty new in no doubts hella good video the drummer and one of the guitar players i think were playing the xbox and it showed close ups of the tv and they were playing JSRF that game deosn't have exciting 2 player moments.

on MTV's "Made" there is an episode in which a kid wants to be a high school graduate and there is a scene where he is talking and playing the big X ....it was some soccer game......

also about 8 simple rules...i pointed that out to but the sounds are always from some atari game it seems like..

You need a new brain! El Latino Mafioso's Avatar

I saw it on spike tv, they were installing one in a car, it was pimped....in the ride with funk master fllex show...aigh l8er

that Acuvue 2 commercial where the guy gets "spanked" in amped and then gets contacts

Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    ESPN Sportscenter when Priest Holmes did this one hella high hurdle and Dan Patrick said " Thats the Y button on your xbox" It wsa pretty funny
    LMFAO

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Okay okay okay...I saw an XBox plug on Trading Spaces family. Now, before you dudes make fun of me for watching that show, let it be known that I watched hours of ESPN before my wife made me turn the channel

Anyway, there was a kid that had an XBox there and they wanted to make sure that the room would be surrounded by video game playing and the such. Hell, the kid even got a new Sony Wega TV. Do I hear Component video? Nice...

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Jack Osbourne had one in his room. I also seen a kid holding an Xbox controller in a Campbell's soup commercial.

Thread Information