Thread: Ninja Gaiden Hidden Content :P

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Cool Ninja Gaiden Hidden Content :P

Xboxaddicts.co.uk spots that in a recent interview with CVG, Tomonobu Itagaki, creator of the Ninja Gaiden series, confirmed that the original 3 Ninja Gaiden titles will be hidden bonuses in the upcomming Xbox game. Sweet!

The original Ninja Gaiden games are well known for their presentation, ingame cinematics and extreme difficulty. As you can see from our previously posted screenshots, the next instalment will continue the trend.
    Back into the world of gaming.

incredilble!

this is exactly what developers should be doing when ever they decide to revive old games. i was about to make a new post for this but luckily i did a search for it first. i also heard that double dragon is going to be put on gameboy..if we are lucky they might also make a new version of it for the xbox.

Now a lot of games are doing this (Panzer Dragoon) it offers a lot more value and gameplay.

Yeah seriously. With the single player for RTCW being kinda so-so, I FORCED my way through it to unlock all the ol Wolfenstein games. This is a GREAT idea.

Shadow, Thanks for the news! Thats great..

Ayoo I cant wait! >_<

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Originally posted by Ito

Ayoo I cant wait! &gt;_&lt;
    Hehehe... it's more than a month this one...
    Back into the world of gaming.

I know this, but its still good to read. BTW, House Of The Dead 3 offers part 2 when you beat it. Shenmue 1 & 2 offer full Sega arcade classics within the game. I love it when we get these types of bonus gifts within games.

That's freakin awesome, I loved the original Ninja Gaiden games.
    NTSC <> Tactical Officer
    Favorite tactic: Don't die!!!

I hope it's the 3 NES ones
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Ito

Ayoo I cant wait! &gt;_&lt;
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Shadow20002

Hehehe... it's more than a month this one...
    just what i was thinking...
    but its good to hear that once again
    jeepers Creepers Jeepers Creepers, where did you get those eyes. Hidden Content

This is the reason why I rented Animal Crossing for GameCube so much. It has the original Legend of Zelda game that I spent countless hours on. Plus Ice Climbers, Punch Out, Original Super Mario Bros. (The arcade one not the NES one), and a few more I can't remember right now. When I found LoZ on Animal Crossing I just played that and not Animal Crossing. It's still great after all these years, plus the music brought back old memories. I also have the Sega Genesis Pitfall that has the Atari version unlockable, I still haven't been able to get it though.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Awesome, didnt catch this the first time. Man this is bad ass.

NICE!!!! I must get this game ASAP now.....
    Yata!!!

Originally posted by WynnFire
    This is the reason why I rented Animal Crossing for GameCube so much. It has the original Legend of Zelda game that I spent countless hours on. Plus Ice Climbers, Punch Out, Original Super Mario Bros. (The arcade one not the NES one), and a few more I can't remember right now. When I found LoZ on Animal Crossing I just played that and not Animal Crossing. It's still great after all these years, plus the music brought back old memories. I also have the Sega Genesis Pitfall that has the Atari version unlockable, I still haven't been able to get it though.

The Atari pitfall is on the Mayan Temple level , I think you have to do a strange jump to get to it, its hidden behind a rock, like the hidden stuff in Aladin , I know this info sucks but Im sure you can find the exact location someplace on the web, I really miss that game, I need a copy for my genisis , the only good game I have for my genesis is Road rash

Originally posted by Voodoo_Vince

The Atari pitfall is on the Mayan Temple level , I think you have to do a strange jump to get to it, its hidden behind a rock, like the hidden stuff in Aladin , I know this info sucks but Im sure you can find the exact location someplace on the web, I really miss that game, I need a copy for my genisis , the only good game I have for my genesis is Road rash

Oh, cool. Thanks. I was just about to agree with you on Road Rash until I realized I had; Chakan, Revenge of Shinobi, Altered Beast, Castlevania Bloodlines, and Street Fighter II. I completely forgot about those. Anyways, it's still cool old games are being snuck into the new ones and the makers remember the old classics.

Thread Information