Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hpw many consoles are there??

Default How many consoles are there??

I am a Collector , I have amassed Huge collections of stuff , for instance at one time I had every G.I. Joe figure and Vehicle from 1982 to 1990 and from 97 to 98 , but I sold it all to much crap to move around , so My next collection frenzy will be consoles , so far I have

Odyssey 2
    Atari
    Sega Master system
    Sega Genisis (small black)
    Sega Genisis (with head phone jack ...why don't all consoles have that)
    Sega CD
    Sega Saturn
    Sega Dreamcast
    Nes
    Super Nes
    N64
    Turbo Graphix 16
    Xbox

I know of Collecovision , Commadore I have five games for a Commodore 64 but No commodore , 3DO , Atari Lynx, Sega game Gear,GB Color GBA, Game Boy , and of course Gamecube and POs2 and Playstation , I saw somone mention an I phillips?? and a Vortrex??
    is there a sight that lists all the consoles?? and in storage in Oregon I have an ANCIENT computer the floppies are bigger than a Seven inch record
    Last edited by Voodoo_Vince; 09-28-2003 at 07:46 PM.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Well...there is the Jaguar

Also, the Atari had the:

Atari 2600
    Atari 5200
    Atari 7600

You're also missing PS1, PS2, and the GameCube.

What about Virtual Boy?

Hey vince!

Yo im not sure about vortex and the other one, and i've never even heard of some of the ones u have, but hey, i will keep u updated if i see any of em, so good luck to ya and god speed!

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

3D0, pico, like maximus said the jaguar, sega 32x, Intellevision, Neo Geo Cd, TurboGrafx/Duo, Vectrex, Commodore 64, And does it have to be available in the US, becasue the flacon system and n64 DDR were Japanese exclusives i think.

Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 09-28-2003 at 07:18 PM.

3DO | Amiga | Arcade | Atari 2600 | Atari 5200 | Atari 7800 | CD-i | Colecovision | Commodore 64 | Dreamcast | Dreamcast VMU | Game Boy | Game Boy Advance | Game Boy Color | Game Gear | Game.Com | GameCube | Genesis | Intellivision | Jaguar | Lynx | Macintosh | Master System | NES | Neo Geo | Neo Geo CD | NeoGeo Pocket Color | Nintendo64 | PC | PC-FX | Pinball | PlayStation | Playstation2 | Saturn | Sega 32X | Sega CD | SuperNES | TurboGrafx/Duo | Vectrex | Virtual Boy | WonderSwan | WonderSwan Color | Xbox

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

ooh.. time to search something really old..
    Back into the world of gaming.

i found a list of all of them...

here are the consoles
    http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console

and here are the handhelds
    http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_held_console

yo i guess i wasnt much help but, hey.

by the way, xbox is all you need to live any way, game cube sucks, ps2 sucks too, so hey really your collection is complete with just xbox hehehehe....
    Ù is the end...

I don't want to say something against the forum rules, but technically, all you really "have" to have is a really good PC... if you catch my drift.

Originally posted by AC/DC Halo Man
    yo i guess i wasnt much help but, hey.

by the way, xbox is all you need to live any way, game cube sucks, ps2 sucks too, so hey really your collection is complete with just xbox hehehehe....
    You think ps2 and gamecube suck? ps2 and gamecube are top notch consoles gimme a break
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 09-28-2003 at 01:12 PM.

Originally posted by Nuclearcow
    I don't want to say something against the forum rules, but technically, all you really "have" to have is a really good PC... if you catch my drift.
    So what are you saying that if hacked you can run all the xbox gamecube and ps2 games? elaborate please or keep your stupidity to yourself.

I know about Emulators and such I know you can Emulate a Ps2 and Gamecube ect..but I want the actual consoles

i found a list of all of them...

here are the consoles
    http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console

and here are the handhelds
    http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_held_console

Thanks Man!

Hey vince!

Yo im not sure about vortex and the other one, and i've never even heard of some of the ones u have, but hey, i will keep u updated if i see any of em, so good luck to ya and god speed
    Thanks , BTW AC/DC Kicks ass My favorite Albums are "if you want blood you've got it" and Back in Black

3DO | Amiga | Arcade | Atari 2600 | Atari 5200 | Atari 7800 | CD-i | Colecovision | Commodore 64 | Dreamcast | Dreamcast VMU | Game Boy | Game Boy Advance | Game Boy Color | Game Gear | Game.Com | GameCube | Genesis | Intellivision | Jaguar | Lynx | Macintosh | Master System | NES | Neo Geo | Neo Geo CD | NeoGeo Pocket Color | Nintendo64 | PC | PC-FX | Pinball | PlayStation | Playstation2 | Saturn | Sega 32X | Sega CD | SuperNES | TurboGrafx/Duo | Vectrex | Virtual Boy | WonderSwan | WonderSwan Color | Xbox
    Thanks Snoop , never even heard of a Wonder Swan

Well...there is the Jaguar

Also, the Atari had the:

Atari 2600
    Atari 5200
    Atari 7600

You're also missing PS1, PS2, and the GameCube
    Thanks Maximus , Atari just had to make a zillion didn't they

And thanks to everone else that posted or future posters, I am off to search for More consoles, I am think this might take me a few years because Knowing me after I get the Consoles I will have to Have EVERY GAME Ever MAde!!!...

Sad thing is I have a Phillips CDI And a Virtual Boy
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

So what are you saying that if hacked you can run all the xbox gamecube and ps2 games? elaborate please or keep your stupidity to yourself.
    I was talking about emulators, sorry to confuse you. I didn't realize that my post was so full of mystery.

Originally posted by Variation
    Sad thing is I have a Phillips CDI And a Virtual Boy
    I'm two or three games away from completing my collection of US Virtual Boy games - missing Jack Bros., Waterworld (*shudder*), and Tetris (can't remember right now if it came out in the US).

Vince - Wonderswan is a Japan-only handheld. It is/was apparently pretty sweet, but I've never played one. If you're looking for a Neo Geo Pocket, the Gamestops I've been to (in both Utah and New York) are selling a NGP with six games bundle for $70. Actually, if I had $70, I'd buy it - there are some pretty sweet games exclusive to NGP.
    I'd ask someone to make me a sig, but I can't think of anything decent to put there...

Hidden Content

Default Re: How many consoles are there??

Originally posted by Voodoo_Vince
    , I saw somone mention an I phillips?? and a Vortrex??
    Just FYI, Philips made a counterpart to the 3D0 console and I believe they were also responsible for that 'super-gamecube' that came out in Japan a while back.

Also, you are most likely remembering someone mentioning the 'Vectrex' system which was mainly an ancient arcade machine that made it into a few people's homes. Good luck finding one of those though.

P.S. Virtual Boy is still one of my all time favorite systems, and still my absolute favorite portable system... well... semi-portable.

Originally posted by runninutes

Vince - Wonderswan is a Japan-only handheld. It is/was apparently pretty sweet, but I've never played one. If you're looking for a Neo Geo Pocket, the Gamestops I've been to (in both Utah and New York) are selling a NGP with six games bundle for $70. Actually, if I had $70, I'd buy it - there are some pretty sweet games exclusive to NGP.
    I thought Wonderswan was Taiwanese and happened to make it big over in Japan... Kinda like the GP32.

The Trash Man

'Super-Gamecube' was actually Panasonic, not Phillips. You are talking about the DVD/Gamecube Chrome Machine right?
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Thread Information