Thread: Freedome Fighters good but

Default Freedome Fighters good but

No LIVE. But also, no co-op! I cant believe theres no co-op. Theres "deathmatch" so to speak, for head-to-head but no co-op.

This game with LIVE may have been a much bigger game. But without a simple co-op mode I just can't give this game more than a 7.5 outta ten. Its about as fun, if not a little more fun than Blood Rayne. Arcadie action but fun arcadie action. The graphics are pretty darn good. Controls take a little getting used to but once you do they're butter.

4 difficulty settings so the whole family can play it if need be. After playing it for a few hours I can tell you that I'll be playing it again. So there is some reply value here as well.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

You could say almost any game with live compatability would be better. Except for kabuki warriors. That game just sucked balls.

Freedom Fighters = OLD! God, this game was around for the playstation and PC... but never got any of the credit it deserved. Glad to see they revamped and re-released it so people have a second chance to see how cool of a game it actually is.

Member on the run

Originally posted by Nick-XBA
    Freedom Fighters = OLD! God, this game was around for the playstation and PC... but never got any of the credit it deserved. Glad to see they revamped and re-released it so people have a second chance to see how cool of a game it actually is.
    Yeah, the game is reminding me somewhat of a watered down kingpin.

Heh. I don't care if it was made in the stone age, its damn fun.

Originally posted by KillerJ
    Heh. I don't care if it was made in the stone age, its damn fun.

Agreed. However, I see what was mean't by this statement initially. Anyways. Freedom Fighters is one of the most addictive games I have played this side of Halo. I am absolutely loving it so far. The graphics are alright, the sounds are great, your team's AI is good, damn fine gameplay, a story that is set right here in the states rather than on some "planet", and pretty cool weapons.

I like this one alot better than Conflict Desert Storm -with Part II right around the corner it should have some stiff competition though. I also like it quite a bit better than Brute Force in terms of setting, sounds, and story. It's not near as gorgeous as Brute Force, but I'm having more fun with it.

All in all I think it's a great game. Definitely a must own for fans of squad based 3rd person shooters. However, it's lack of M-Player, LIVE, and all is going to trounce the hell out of it's popularity -just like Mace Griffin. Oh well.
    Hidden Content

All the cool sigs were taken.

Seemed like an ok game, though not one I would pick up.

The camera made me angry. Maybe it's just about getting used to it, but since I'm not a fan of 3rd person shooters anyway, I doubt I'll take the time.
    RIP Dave

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Yeah...I plan on leaving the game on the retailer shelf. It just doesn't interest me very much. I agree with Duke...I'm not a huge fan of 3rd person shooters either.

You guys are crazy. This is a fun, arcade experience that should be missed by no one. At least rent it if you see it. It isnt too long a game, you should be able to beat it in 5 days.

Originally posted by rudedogX

Yeah, the game is reminding me somewhat of a watered down kingpin.
    Dear God!! I forgot all about Kingpin. I had fun playing that game, but when I went back and played the demo a while ago, I couldn't believe how stupid it was. The characters jiggle around like jello and the voices are all hilarious.

I need to play that again!

It's not live enabled because it's made by Electronic Arts! And you know how they are about Live.

FF has got me hooked simply because I want to kill terrorists *******s even if they are Russians. I love the gameplay I wish I could carry more heavy stuff but maybe that's later. And the best part is when you raise old glory to signify your conquest.

This is MY HOME

I was thinkin about gettin this but I don't know now, I will probably have to rent it and see wut I think.
    Gamertags: NNxIllini & IlliniFan86
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information