Thread: I Need Help!

Default I Need Help!

Hey I turned on my xbox and it started making thing weird clicking sound. it doesnt even go to the menu screen thing.Atfer it clicks for a min. a message thing comes up saying my xbox needs service.Can someone help me out.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I hate to say it, but, 1-800-4MY-XBOX is the only solution for you.

Unless you have your original box that your XBox came in and exchange it at your local walmart

Thanks i dont know what i am going to do but i think i have the box somewhere around but if i do that all my saved stuff will be gone is i dont think ill do that. Hopefully i can get it to work I hate living life without an xbox

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I hear ya. My first XBox was a launch XBox (bought opening day, November 15th, 2001) and it actually fried. No joke...smoking like a cow patty in a snowbank.

Yes, I lost all of my saved data, but, I got a new XBox and it has the updated DVD drive...which is extremely quiet. So, eventhough I lost all my saved information, I gained a much better XBox.

i can imagane how u feel.Ive had my xbox since it was 300.yep and its been working and hasnt given me trouble.dont know when it will but im not worried cuz u can always buy a brand spanking NEW one for onlly 179. im not worried cuz my game library will still be the same . just get a new one and hang your broken one from the ceileing .
    my favorite games of all time
    nintendo=mario,mgs
    genesis=sonic,earthworm jim,toejam and earl,streets of rage,
    snes=mario,megaman,chronotrigger,
    link to the past
    dc=last blade 2,sfalpha3,cveronica,soulcalibur
    gba=adv wars,ff tactics,
    xbox=halo,burnout2,wolfenstein,doa3
    pc=halflife,doom2,quake2.
    games i want=panzer dragoon orta,steel battalion,gta bundle,arx fatalis,doom3,hl2,ninja turtles,deus ex,halo2, everygame ever made!!

Originally posted by level3hadoken
    i can imagane how u feel.Ive had my xbox since it was 300.yep and its been working and hasnt given me trouble.dont know when it will but im not worried cuz u can always buy a brand spanking NEW one for onlly 179. im not worried cuz my game library will still be the same . just get a new one and hang your broken one from the ceileing .
    Jeeze, an Xbox hanging from the ceiling!? Your house must be made out of steel instead of wood!

Have a launch xbox too. No problems yet (except w/ espn) but the 2-year is rapidly running out. Figure that's when I'll have my first problem
    RIP Dave

Thread Information