Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What if Halo 2 sucked?

Default What if Halo 2 sucked?

I just had this crazy thought and I wanted to share it with all of you and see what you think or what your response would be. Hypothetically speaking; What if Halo 2 sucked? What if the gampaly changed for the worse, it was glitchy, the stroy made no sense, the targeting was shot, I mean how hurt would you be? I would need immediate attention I would be so disappointed. I would probably eat my Xbox. I know I would enter into a deep depression. Sounds pathetic right? I know but I was just thinking that we want it so bad that it would be a tragedy if it wasn't no way near as good as the first one. How would you feel? Or am I the only one who has these concerns? Be honest I know some of you, from what I've read, would probably go on a killing spree and then blame it on Master Chief.

This is MY HOME

Default Re: What if Halo 2 sucked?

Originally posted by t_howell
    I just had this crazy thought and I wanted to share it with all of you and see what you think or what your response would be. Hypothetically speaking; What if Halo 2 sucked? What if the gampaly changed for the worse, it was glitchy, the stroy made no sense, the targeting was shot, I mean how hurt would you be? I would need immediate attention I would be so disappointed. I would probably eat my Xbox. I know I would enter into a deep depression. Sounds pathetic right? I know but I was just thinking that we want it so bad that it would be a tragedy if it wasn't no way near as good as the first one. How would you feel? Or am I the only one who has these concerns? Be honest I know some of you, from what I've read, would probably go on a killing spree and then blame it on Master Chief.
    i wouldnt go on a killing spree. Bungie would get a nice little ticking package in the mail though.

but seriously, i dont think anyone can help but wonder how well halo 2 is going to turn out, i think the only way they could go wrong is if they make it too complicated w/ all kinds of new features and it ends up being unbearable to play or if they try to do too much with the graphics and really bog down the game.

but if it does turn out bad, i just keep playing halo 1
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

Member on the run

Blasphemy! Heretic! And you call yourself an XBox Addict!

But seriously, if it does, it does, and we move on. You can't get a great game every time.

Chip N' Dale Dancer

Come On its going to be badass if not its the killing spree thing.

XBA's Trojan

that would blow if halo two sucked
    I don't think it will, though, and i am really looking forward to playing this game online. XBconnect was fine for the first Halo, but its gonna be even easier and cooler being able to play it through Xbox live.

Thatspropa Bo I tell thee The Xbox Mafia's Avatar

Have you ever seen the lobby gun fight in The Matrix?
    Xbox games I own: Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, Halo, Capcom vs SNK2, Top Spin, Soul Calibur , RB63 Ninja Gaiden and T.H.U.G

Gamertag: Reservoir Box

It's gotta RULE! The can't screw it up can they?...

Wait a sec... I said the same thing about Star Wars...

XBA's Trojan

sorry about the double post. how the hell did i do that?

How do you know it wont?

Considering how many people are hyping this game up, some may be let down. You never know what will happen.
    ~Ninja's aren't supposed to be caught from behind, idiot~

Hidden Content

~What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain~

Hidden Content

Originally posted by The Xbox Mafia
    Have you ever seen the lobby gun fight in The Matrix?
    I love this response.

This is MY HOME

Kinda reminds me of XBConnect Halo

I guess if it sucked I'd go about my life as if nothing happened. What am I saying *laugh* I'd probably go into a deep depression and just sit in my apartment all day without food and water waitin' for the vultures to come.

It can't suck.

A game that will be over 2 years in the making cannot be bad, especially with all the pressure that is on Bungie. Plus, you've seen the trailers so how can it suck?

If the gameplay of Halo 2 is different from the first Halo, then everybody will go along with it and think that its the new "gameplay style in town".

In other words, it won't suck...

Someone's in denial.........

Originally posted by JediMasterChief
    It can't suck.

A game that will be over 2 years in the making cannot be bad, especially with all the pressure that is on Bungie. Plus, you've seen the trailers so how can it suck?

If the gameplay of Halo 2 is different from the first Halo, then everybody will go along with it and think that its the new "gameplay style in town".

In other words, it won't suck...
    Okay, let me be clear for the hypothetically challenged. I am certain that the game will be great I am just saying what if, you know, just to have a little fun. Okay JMC? Now from the top.......

This is MY HOME

Originally posted by t_howell

Okay, let me be clear for the hypothetically challenged. I am certain that the game will be great I am just saying what if, you know, just to have a little fun. Okay JMC? Now from the top.......
    Hypothetically, that would suck. But we all know it won't happen. It will be great.

We've seen gameplay, graphics and sound. The little we know of the story sounds great. Only thing we haven't seen that remains to be proved is the XBL play. But with MS backing the game, I'm sure XBL features & gameplay will be phenomonal!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Then it would probably be the biggest let down for any game ever.

That's a really bad thought. I would probably be really ****ed of at Bungie. But if Microsoft want to sell their next Xbox, Halo 2 can't suck.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Hypothetically, if Halo 2 actually sucked? Oh man...I would likely put my XBox back in it's box and retire from XBA...lol

But, we all know this won't happen, therefore, it won't suck

Thread Information