Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What if Halo 2 sucked?

Well you don't have to shoot'em in the head Bunny Rabbit you saddistic looney. J/k, You can just press the X button when you're near the drivers seat and they'll get out. Atleast that's how it is on Halo, don't know about the sequel though. Hopefully now you do have the choice to be gunner or driver.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

Thats a great IDEA bunnyrabbit....they should have a gunning driver....

All u need is one hand on the wheel and the other arm pointing the gun out the window...Yea I like the sound of that... THEY SHOULD USE THAT!

Right after they pay me 2.6million monayroos for the idea!

MUAHAHAHA!

or Ill just sue for twice the amount after they use it.

I've often thought about this, nay- layed awake at night fearing it.
    It would crush me if halo 2 was not amazing. I figure, every single possible thing must be AT LEAST as good as the original, because we'd all be happy with the original with new vehicles, guns, maps, and XBL play.

I have horrid visions of getting together with 16 buds to play, and having to argue over whether to play halo 1 or 2..... brghgrhghjhjewgh , there should be NO QUESTION about it.

Things in my opinion that would ruin halo-2:
    1. No link mode -- This would kill the entire game for many. Scarily, I can even see it as a move MS would push for, to discourage XBC play and get people to buy live. But, I really doubt bungie would do this to us, they're smart, they know how much link mode means to halo.

2. If the added graphic features and advancements cause the game to get super choppy in multiplayer. -- I doubt this one will happen, but it's possible.

3. lack of individualizing MP options-- this probably wouldn't ruin it, but i demand things we missed in halo 1. Like detailed carreer player stats, ability to customize the appearance of the MC (not to the point of creating unfair advantage though), etc.

4. lack of cool XBL updates -- With H2 being touted as the definitive XBL experience, i really expect there to be regular awesome updates. Many new maps, perhaps new weaponry or even vehicles, and new game types. I hope bungie is going with a very modular programming style with H2, to make for easy updates to all sorts of things.

I would say that my fears are unfounded though, both MS and bungie know how important Halo2 is, and bungie wouldn't let out a non-awesome halo2 unless MS really forces them to.

You just scared the crap outta me.

This is MY HOME

I know I shouldn't be so sure but Halo 2 will probabley be at least as good as the first. Has anyone here played other games by Bungie? Myth and Myth 2 were really well made. Oni was steller but it surely didn't suck. I know anything is possible, but it seems more likely that I'll get hit by a meteorite tomorow then Halo 2 sucking.

Originally posted by mordecai
    I know I shouldn't be so sure but Halo 2 will probabley be at least as good as the first. Has anyone here played other games by Bungie? Myth and Myth 2 were really well made. Oni was steller but it surely didn't suck. I know anything is possible, but it seems more likely that I'll get hit by a meteorite tomorow then Halo 2 sucking.
    If you DO get hit by a meteorite, can I have your stereo?

Originally posted by xbocks

If you DO get hit by a meteorite, can I have your stereo?

This is MY HOME

Alien

Ya, you can have my stereo but I will put a curse on it and it will get hit by another meteorite. Muhahaha.
    Sweet revenge.
    XBox Live games I own:
    -Return to Castle Wolfenstien
    -Halo 2
    -Fable
    -Splinter Cell

That's fine with me, its gonna be a present to my sister!

That's fine with me, its gonna be a present to my sister!
    Hahaha...good one. And dang xbocks I barely know its you anymore without the chick and her surfboard avatar...Bring it baaaaack! LoLz...

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

Hahaha...good one. And dang xbocks I barely know its you anymore without the chick and her surfboard avatar...Bring it baaaaack! LoLz...
    I think I found a better one...

I think I found a better one...
    That is a good one. Now Ill always know you are you! heheheheh

What if Xbox 2 sucked? didnt feel like startin a whooe nother thread...

There is one sucky thing I already heard about it. I hear it won't play regular 'ole Xbox games. Why wouldn't they do that? Well, if the don't do that there better be loads of awesome extras in its place..OR ILL BE ANGRY!!

No but really they bess not be stupid on Numba 2

I'd be pissed
    We're all in it together.

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
    There is one sucky thing I already heard about it. I hear it won't play regular 'ole Xbox games. Why wouldn't they do that? Well, if the don't do that there better be loads of awesome extras in its place..OR ILL BE ANGRY!!

No but really they bess not be stupid on Numba 2
    It better not cost anything over 250 bucks, either...

Halo 2 better be damn good after they had all this time to make it. They made us wait this long, so i dont think that they would dissapoint us.

It better not cost anything over 250 bucks, either...
    Im with you right there. It better be more affordable. Also, it best be smart and come out during the holidays because at no other time will 200$ or more be spent on me.

Thread Information