Thread: New Xbox Screenshots: Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma

Default New Xbox Screenshots: Mission: Impossible - Operation Surma

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Looks pretty cool...first time hearing about it for me.

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

It does look pretty good, maybe a little too much like Splinter Cell and it sounds like its gonna need the same kind of strategy as Splinter Cell, but its not really a copy since the first Mission Impossible game (which was really good, IMO) came out years before Splinter Cell was ever thought up.

I hope its as good as the original.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

Originally posted by TuffEagle88
    It does look pretty good, maybe a little too much like Splinter Cell and it sounds like its gonna need the same kind of strategy as Splinter Cell, but its not really a copy since the first Mission Impossible game (which was really good, IMO) came out years before Splinter Cell was ever thought up.

I hope its as good as the original.
    Are you talking about the N64 game? I liked that game up until the damn repelling down out of the ventilation shaft and through the friggin lasers that were all over the place. I later completed the game though. Of course, I think it had a few dents on it from being chucked into the wall a few times out of aggression. Those N64 cartridges were strong.

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

Originally posted by WynnFire

Are you talking about the N64 game? I liked that game up until the damn repelling down out of the ventilation shaft and through the friggin lasers that were all over the place. I later completed the game though. Of course, I think it had a few dents on it from being chucked into the wall a few times out of aggression. Those N64 cartridges were strong.
    Yea, I'm talking about the N64 game, but I never got 1/2 that far, but I only got to rent it. I think that I may have gotten to the level after the one where you had to rescue that prisoner and pretend to be an ambassitor I think, maybe he was a general.
    Alot of the n64 games are so rare that they may still cost you 20+ bucks for a used one, which is pretty pathetic.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

This game has my eye, but I will have to rent it 1st. I love MGS2 but hate Splinter Cell, so I am hoping this game is more like MGS2. We shall see in due time I guess

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Viper87227
    This game has my eye, but I will have to rent it 1st. I love MGS2 but hate Splinter Cell, so I am hoping this game is more like MGS2. We shall see in due time I guess
    Man, I am completely opposite! I can't stand MGS2 at all...to me, it reminds me of a decent PS1 game. Not just graphically, but, the entire premise of it just plain sucked. It's cool that you like it and all, but, I don't think it holds a candle to Splinter Cell. In fact, I think it's tough to even say the names of both games in the same sentence. Or...did I just do that?

has anyone seen the trailer on the OXM disc? alot of the moves the guy did reminded me of splinter cell

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Man, I am completely opposite! I can't stand MGS2 at all...to me, it reminds me of a decent PS1 game. Not just graphically, but, the entire premise of it just plain sucked. It's cool that you like it and all, but, I don't think it holds a candle to Splinter Cell. In fact, I think it's tough to even say the names of both games in the same sentence. Or...did I just do that?

Nope....MGS2 was in the 1st entance and SC was in 2nd to last

Looks great. Looks like MGS and SC put together, cant get any better than THAT.

Thread Information