Thread: True Crime

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default True Crime

Activision, Inc. today announced the upcoming release of True Crime: Streets of L.A. which begins shipping to retail outlets worldwide on November 4, 2003 for PS2, Xbox and GameCube.

About True Crime:
    True Crime™: Streets of L.A.™ is a vast driving/action adventure game that pits tough undercover agent Nick Kang against the vicious Chinese and Russian underworlds. Set in a living, breathing Los Angeles, the game is the first to seamlessly blend car chases, shootouts, on-foot pursuits and martial arts into one immense adventure. Coupled with an unpredictable, multi-branching storyline, True Crime: Street of L.A. is slated to become a mass-market phenomenon.

Check out the Official Website for more details or our Gamers Gallery on the game that houses a bunch a screens for the game.
    Back into the world of gaming.

~Snow & SurfBoardin ownz~

Supposedly some guy is suing activision because the story line is way to close to a book he published so who knows if we'll be getting it November 4. But I sure hope we do. I heard this at: Gamespot

I got a free dvd from best buy with a preview to this game, and the preview shown did not make this game look all that great...but i'm hoping its just a bad preview
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Originally posted by Covenant Comm.
    Supposedly some guy is suing activision because the story line is way to close to a book he published so who knows if we'll be getting it November 4. But I sure hope we do. I heard this at: Gamespot
    Man everyone is suing games. Remember the wrestler named maximum payne

Thread Information