Thread: Great Crimson Skies review right here at XBA!

Default Great Crimson Skies review right here at XBA!

As you guys can probably tell, I haven't been posting much lately, but I have to congratulate Kraft and the XBA staff for finally writing great reviews that are enterataining to read and actually go into the specifics of a game.

A ver well written review that explains the game in great detail and really has me excited about it. If you guys haven't read yet, check it out now!

thanks Kraft

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

thanks for the compliment borka. As many of you know I have been jonesing for this game ever since I saw it at E3... and finally got the chance to sit down and actually play it. All I can say is wow. Seriously, if you have Xbox Live this game is a must own. If you don't have Xbox Live, the game is still a must own... and you also need to get Xbox Live

I agree with Borka. Great review Kraft. One question though. Any word on downloadable content?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Didn't read anything about downloadable content, nor have I heard any rumors floating around... but with 10 planes and 9 upgraded versions of them, this game has plenty of content available right off the bat. I'd rather see them skip downloadable content and go right into making Crimson Skies 2 personally.

Originally posted by Nick-XBA
    Didn't read anything about downloadable content, nor have I heard any rumors floating around... but with 10 planes and 9 upgraded versions of them, this game has plenty of content available right off the bat. I'd rather see them skip downloadable content and go right into making Crimson Skies 2 personally.

wow, that great huh?

One thing that I always love about MS LIVE games is that they tend to have all the best options. I was really dissapointed when not many of the folks here bought MM3 because IMO, it has the best live options and play of any of the LIVE games thus far.

I also really appreciate the d/l content that games like Mechassault got. The game is literaly twice as big now after it has gotten 12 or so updates.

Can't wait to pick this one up....

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Thread Information