I asked my parents for an X-Box for Christmas like most of you out there (hopefully ), but he says he can't find one and tells me he's getting me a PS2 . He said a couple of guys at the local Wal-Mart sold him on it because they say it has better graphics, more games, and the like. Well, I know that that is complete crap (about the graphics and better overall than the X-Box). I told him that if he got a PS2, he would be wasting his money because you (not necessarily) have to get a hard drive 150+$, multi-tap 40+$, and an ethernet adapter thingamabobber 30+$. I also told him that I'd rather wait until we find an X-Box (even if it means waiting till after Christmas) because it's more worthwhile than getting a 1+ year old console.
I can't tell whether or not he's just joking (or lying, for that matter) and he really got me an X-Box. When he told me about getting a PS2, my mom told him not to tell me what I got for Christmas. I'm pretty sure he really got an X-Box, but I can't be to sure until tonight. It is 1:26 PM and We will probably open our presents around 8PM. Is there anyone out there who can decifer whether or not they're joking about the PS2?
I have just one more question. Could someone please post *ALL* of the reasons that an X-Box is better than Playstation 2? That would be GREATLY appreciated because I need to show him what he's getting into. I want to tell him this: "Why would Microsoft invest hundreds of millions of dollars into the development of a console if there was 1+ year old console that is already better?
Have a good Christmas and enjoy your X-Boxes!
PS- Here is a Santa tracking site that shows were he is (just for fun): noradsanta.org