Thread: MechAssault, MK: Deadly Alliance, Ghost Recon, AND Splinter Cell now Platinum Hits!

Talking MechAssault, MK: Deadly Alliance, Ghost Recon, AND Splinter Cell now Platinum Hits!

Just got my new OXM...and see that these titles are now platinum hits. Kinda sucks that that Target sale is over, and they dont have these games listed as Platinum Hits yet.

XBA's Trojan

Mechassault is a platinum hit now? i might have to pick that up. it wasnt worth $50, but $20 is worth it.

I might get Ghost Recon. Probably not seeing as Rainbow Six 3 is coming out. However, if it continues to be a popular game and poeple I know at this site or in real life continue to play it, I will likely get it.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

On the way to get MK: Deadly Alliance.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Mechassault is definately worth it for the online play. Best game I've played...maybe ever.

Don't buy it for the offline play.

Thumbs up

I'll have to go pick up Splinter Cell and maybe... Mechassault.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content classid="clsid Hidden Content NAME=quality VALUE=high> Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Get what you can. Can what you get. And sit on your can."

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I had all those games at one point...still have MechAssault but dont play it, at least not until I get xbl...took back Splinter Cell cause it lacked replay value, taking mortal kombat back soon, and will never give up ghost recon

cool i think i will go get Ghost recon now... i have been waiting for that game to go cheap.

I know that the Platinium Hits are cheap and worth buying, but as a collector I don't really like them and I think that the originals are better (I'm mainly talking about the packaging and stuff). However, it is good to finally see Splinter Cell as a Platinum Hit, because it deserves it.

Those are all awsome games that I guess I never got around to playing. Except I rented MechAssualt and the campaign was so boring, but Mortal Kombat, Ghost Recon, and Splinter Cell all look like good buys. I also heard that MechAssualt (full version) will be in a pack with XBOX LIVE. Maybe its just a rumor though.

Talking

w0t! cool I will be getting Mechassault,Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell even though I do not have Xbox Live
    PLAYSTATION™ Network Online ID: AmericanNinja1
    Wii Friend Code: Coming Soon

Hidden Content

I agree with masterchief on the packaging thing. PS1 did the same thing, I hated buying games on the platinum list because they make the packaging look bad, with the PLATINUM HITS label on it. I prefer to buy the game in the package it looked like when it was originally released. But hey, Mechassault is platinum, i love playing that game on xbl

My mom bought my dad splinter cell and he didn't know how to do it so i played it and got stuck on the same level over and over and i got bored snd traded it in and now i really want it back so i might get it again.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Splinter Cell is $20, nice!!! I have MA and GR, and MKA doesn't interest me, so Splinter Cell it is. I whooped that games candy ass in two days after borrowing it from a friend, but I'd like to have another go w/ the new downloads. Any idea if the Platinum Hits version would come w/ them on disc?

And George, the 'rumor' about Mech Assault shipping w/ Xbox Live kits is not necessarily a rumor, but I think you only get a demo version. You do get the whole version of Tetris Worlds, though. Correct me if I'm wrong, anybody.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

you get mech assault and splionter cell free with the xbox when you buy it at walmart see http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...&path=0%3A2636 its a
    PLAYSTATION™ Network Online ID: AmericanNinja1
    Wii Friend Code: Coming Soon

Hidden Content

XBA's Official Doctor Snake Eyez's Avatar

Might have to pick up MK. It's loads of fun when you play against a bunch of friends for bragging rights.

17. Thread Information