Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need 4 Speed Underground is Awesome!

Default Need 4 Speed Underground is Awesome!

I went to EB games today here In Niagra falls and they had a demo of it you could drive the orange supra either on a 1 lap circuit track or a 1/4 dracj track against 3 other cars in each. and I have to say "damn!" because it looked awesome and played awesome considering it was on PS2 they had some snowboarding game playing on the xbox :-/ but Need for speed underground was tight and a must have when it comes out.
    Xbox Games I Own-Halo 2, Forza Motorsports, Gran turismo 4, Mech assault 2: Lone Wolf, Rallisport Challenge 2, Toca Race Driver 2, Burnout 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Rainbow Six 3, True Crime Streets of L.A, WWE RAW 2, WWF RAW, Midtown Madness 3, Enter the Matrix, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, X-Men Next Dimension, Spiderman, Spy Hunter, Amped, Munches Oddysee

My prediction: Crap

Sorry, i'm not usually negative...

Default Re: Need 4 Speed Underground is Awesome!

Originally posted by Boomer
    they had some snowboarding game playing on the xbox :-/
    That would be SSX3

And I'll probly try NFS:U for PC first, just cause I want it to look good, but online too... (stupid EA)
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Need 4 Speed games are not the best racing games of all. Although I do like racing games and I play them a lot...I'm not getting this one. EA + Racing Games = Cheap Stuff. This isn't going to be the next PGR game or Rallisport Challenge.

Plus its just a demo, therefore, think carefully if you want to buy it, since you usually have to think carefully when buying an EA game.

EA is really pouring salt on an open wound. xbox LIVE! beats ps2 online performance wise, but popularity really has stuck with sony, and having one of the biggest game developers bias themselves with a one console online only is really a hard blow. We can make it, but ******* IT EA! **** YOU!

Yup, EA can really make gamers angry. Although I do own 007 Nightfire and the LotR: The Two Towers, EA does make me feel the same way...most of the time.

I only bought Nightfire and TTT, because of their origin (I'm a Bond fan and a LotR fan).

I like NFS a lot,
    Do you guys know the release date of it??
    Greetingzzz neosoft6666

Talking

Originally posted by neosoft6666
    I like NFS a lot,
    Do you guys know the release date of it??
    11/17/2003 here is the source: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving...und/index.html
    PLAYSTATION™ Network Online ID: AmericanNinja1
    Wii Friend Code: Coming Soon

Hidden Content

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Should give it a run when this one release.

<==Still on the way to get PGR 2.
    Back into the world of gaming.

well i was really dissapointed at need for speed hot pursuit 2 so i am staying away and might consider renting...maybe.

the best need for speed game was High Stakes for the PC. Awesome graphics, lots of cars, and low system reqs. My personal favorite racing game.

Originally posted by xbocks
    the best need for speed game was High Stakes for the PC. Awesome graphics, lots of cars, and low system reqs. My personal favorite racing game.
    Ooh, I loved that game! It took me forever to figure out how to add downloaded cars and the cheats, but when I did, I spent all my spare time downloading and racing cars. The tracks later on in that game were the best. Well, too bad it doesn't have a fan base anymore

I'm not saying Underground is the next PGR2 I already know underground is definitly not going to come close to PGR2, and thats why I already have my copy of PGR2 pre-ordered. All I'm saying is I played underground and actually did like it. I've played all the other need for speed games and didn't like em all too much. But this one is probably the only one i'm acutally going to buy. and Yes I too %$#@!#& hate EA for only supporting POS2 online. and they'll only have upto 4 players racing at a time in mulitplayer whoop-dee freaking doo.
    EA's a $%#@&
    Last edited by Boomer; 10-26-2003 at 12:06 PM.
    Xbox Games I Own-Halo 2, Forza Motorsports, Gran turismo 4, Mech assault 2: Lone Wolf, Rallisport Challenge 2, Toca Race Driver 2, Burnout 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Rainbow Six 3, True Crime Streets of L.A, WWE RAW 2, WWF RAW, Midtown Madness 3, Enter the Matrix, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, X-Men Next Dimension, Spiderman, Spy Hunter, Amped, Munches Oddysee

I rented the other need for speed and i liked it. This one looks 100X better because of the cool cars and races.

What I love about NFS for PC, is the ability to download cars. I bought NFS:HS a while ago for like 5 bucks, and I downloaded a crap load of cars, and let me tell you, it is endless fun when thousands of cars, planes, and motorcycles are available for download. But no XBL support will be keeping me far away from this one. PGR2 for me please.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Default Re: Need 4 Speed Underground is Awesome!

Originally posted by Boomer
    I went to EB games today here In Niagra falls and they had a demo of it you could drive the orange supra either on a 1 lap circuit track or a 1/4 dracj track against 3 other cars in each. and I have to say &quot;damn!&quot; because it looked awesome and played awesome considering it was on PS2 they had some snowboarding game playing on the xbox :-/ but Need for speed underground was tight and a must have when it comes out.
    meh pgr 2 is gonna blow this crap off.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

what is it with people??? Cool cars? The only reason people like this game is because the cars have wings and graphics. Ah, the mainstream gamers. gotta love em.

The graphics from this game are awesome. The cars seem way too ricy for me, though. And besides, it's made by EA and EA sucks. Not really my kind of racer.

Haha all this negative crap. I enjoy the NFS series and i will try out underground.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

2 more days left.......oh i cant wait. BTW u can d/l the pc demo for free on the NFS site.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

Thread Information