Thread: Serious xbox problem....

Default Serious xbox problem....

I recently decided to trade colin McRae 03 and FIFA 2003 for Colin McRae 04 and FIFA 2004. I took my games to my local shop then, to my surprise, the guy who inspected my games tells me that "there might be something wrong with your xbox".
    Apparently, the games are getting scratched, but not major scratching, just little, tiny scratches around the edge of the discs. I was surprised , mainly because he thought the games would not work, but i have NEVER had any problems with them (despite their scratched appearance).
    So, i got my new games and now, FIFA (which i've had since last friday) is messing up. The xbox is REALLY LOUD when it loads and the game sometimes cuts out.

Anybody else had any problems like this ?, anyone think i need to get a new xbox?
    Halo 3 will soon be with us , can you feel it ? , can you ?

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Rechange it for a new one.
    Back into the world of gaming.

my xbox makes very very tiny scratches (1) on every game I have. Never had a problem though, I suggest calling 18004myxbox and asking about it. Though I think the guy just wanted a reason not to take them. I dont understand why your Xbox would stop working once you noticed the scratches though.

Originally posted by LTM360
    my xbox makes very very tiny scratches (1) on every game I have. Never had a problem though, I suggest calling 18004myxbox and asking about it. Though I think the guy just wanted a reason not to take them. I dont understand why your Xbox would stop working once you noticed the scratches though.
    thats the weird thing !, i reckon the guy jinxed me!

Originally posted by adzmullz1

thats the weird thing !, i reckon the guy jinxed me!

must have, or maybe it did this and you just didnt notice till now?

Hmmm...I've never had that problem before. Try to see if you can repair your Xbox or rechange the games again.

My Dead or Alive 3 game has so many scratches from me playing it too much. I am not sure, but I think that the discs get ruined if you shut your XBOX off and leave the game in there for awhile. I am not 100% sure, but it seems pretty logical, and I think I have heard it somewhere else.

Originally posted by George89
    My Dead or Alive 3 game has so many scratches from me playing it too much. I am not sure, but I think that the discs get ruined if you shut your XBOX off and leave the game in there for awhile. I am not 100% sure, but it seems pretty logical, and I think I have heard it somewhere else.
    thats the thing though : i NEVER leave any games in my xbox. When i'm done playin', they always go back in their cases. I take good care of my 'lil xbox and it f**ks up on me.......not fair!

Thread Information