Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BattleToads

Originally posted by ManoWar
    Edit- Wow that profanity blocker works well doesn't it ?
    Yeah the cursing censor works. But the idiot censor must of havent. I dont know why you are allow to post such crap on these forums. In other words, grow up kid.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

Battletoads on NES is a classic.

Im one of the few to beat it

I warped and junk, on the speeder level. I cant remember.

Anyways, battletoads is due for a comeback. THe SNES games werent that impressive.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I'll ignore the two posts trying to get some satisfaction out of being mad because I spoke with "foul language" why don't you guys grow up and understand not everyone speaks the way you do...

anyway...I'm upset that the second I do something "wrong" like post about emulation the thread gets closed, but this guy does it and nothing happens, seems like a double standard...not how it should work...

battletoads was hard, that speeder bike level was IMPOSSIBLE, haha it was decent in my opinion but it wasn't the **** to me, it was originally an arcade game, it could have been so much better if it wasn't a dumbed down arcade "port", not a bad game tho...
    "Keep your head up and your hatchet high..."

Originally posted by spectre187
    I'll ignore the two posts trying to get some satisfaction out of being mad because I spoke with "foul language" why don't you guys grow up and understand not everyone speaks the way you do...

anyway...I'm upset that the second I do something "wrong" like post about emulation the thread gets closed, but this guy does it and nothing happens, seems like a double standard...not how it should work...

Its just a matter of time. I dont think the mods noticed Leos post. Leo is a tool regardless. He's made threads in regards to finding roms and they were shutdown. I wouldnt be surprised if he got banned this time. Hes gotten more than 3 strikes....

I say ban him....

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Battletoads was awesome... beat up a robot and beat the others with his leg... good times.. then had a sweet cross wit double dragon (another classic)... i wish it'd come out on xbox

Thread Information