Thread: BloodRayne2 Announced

Default BloodRayne2 Announced

October 30, 2003 – Acknowledging the Halloween anniversary of the successful launch of its predecessor, Majesco, one of the fastest-growing publishers of interactive entertainment, today announced that BloodRayne 2 will be available in October 2004 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, and personal computer.
    In addition, they also launched a new website for the game. Check it out here. Not a whole lot of information there yet, but you can register to be notified when the trailer becomes available and to receive e-mail updates of the game's status.

"The tremendous success and popularity of BloodRayne has secured a film deal and helped establish BloodRayne herself as one of today's most thrilling new game personalities," said Ken Gold, vice president of marketing at Majesco. "BloodRayne 2 improves upon the original game in all respects and will deliver a much bigger, more action-packed sequel that elevates the franchise to a whole new level."
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Yes!!!! I can't wait!!!..... All i ask is...that Majesco..makes the game on the xbox's hardware...and ports it downward to the less power system....(very happy)....
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Halo Master

I loved the first one. I can wait for the second

I am a fan of the first one but they should have combos and sutff for more cool slashing and fighting!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

The best bloody series of sexy Tayne is return !!
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information