Thread: 100 Halo 2 screenshots and all the info you could ever want

Halo 2 Junk Creator WrathfulPoppa's Avatar

Cool 100 Halo 2 screenshots and all the info you could ever want

I've been working on my Halo 2 website, heres the progress: I've added a great deal of screenshots (a total of 100 currently which is more than any other Halo 2 site offers), I've updated the site layout, and I've added an easily accessible database of Halo 2 information such as new weapons, vehicles, and enemies. I also host the released videos, previews, and article scans from various locations. Not to mention a preview I wrote myself which covers just about every aspect of the game. Basically if you've been looking for Halo 2 information, your search is over. If you can't find it at my site, it isn't anywhere else. There is also a forum community and Xbox Live clan hosted there so you can keep up with me and other loyal Halo 2 and Xbox fans. Leave it to the Xbox fanboy to get you what you need.

Heres the URL: Halo2.owns.it
    It's a kind of strange URL so I would add it to my favorites if I were you. But don't worry, you'll find it is impossible to forget the URL after you've been there a few times.

P.S. Don't close this post like you did last time. It is completely relevant and its not just advertising. People want information on Halo 2 and I'm giving it to them. If you would rather I just made a 50 page post with all my site's information on it I could do that but what kind of sense does that make? If you close this topic you have to start closing others, Shadow2002 posts a couple advertisements a day...
    Last edited by WrathfulPoppa; 11-01-2003 at 04:15 PM.
    Hidden Content
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

wow, thats a ton of screenshots... good collection man... halo2 goodness!

Thanks man, I try
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

as i said when you posted it last time. good work

Thanks again avenger, can you believe they closed my post? Insanity!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information