Thread: gamespot gives rsix3 ....

Starving College Student

Default gamespot gives rsix3 ....

an 8.4!!

jeez that's disgusting.

they just can't stand giving an xbox game a 9, can they...and they gave crimson skies a higher rating (but of course 8.9, never a 9). When all the GS bias crap was floating around awhile ago i didnt really buy into it, but when they refuse to give two EXCELLENT games at least a 9...im starting to wonder.

now lets see what socom 2 gets
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I ignore Gamespot completely now. I prefer being able to see what the XBA users say, just because you have a greater sense of who they are and stuff from these boards, and you know if the both of you have the same tastes etc. XBA is where I get all my reviews.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

Originally posted by canadianboi3
    I ignore Gamespot completely now. I prefer being able to see what the XBA users say, just because you have a greater sense of who they are and stuff from these boards, and you know if the both of you have the same tastes etc. XBA is where I get all my reviews.
    yea i do the same thing i listen to wat alot of people on here say but im never listening to choaticmage again that bastage got me all excited about nfl fever 2004 i buy the game and that ****er get 2k4 lol
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

I was really surprised to see that too. It should of been 9 and with that new voice cammands through the headset during a game to a.i. that should of been a big plus. Has anyone tried it or is it not coming out for awhile or i don't don't know.

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

Originally posted by Trento52
    I was really surprised to see that too. It should of been 9 and with that new voice cammands through the headset during a game to a.i. that should of been a big plus. Has anyone tried it or is it not coming out for awhile or i don't don't know.
    i was just doin that 10 min ago a crapload of fun makin the guys run around in circules
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

Originally posted by hiter101

i was just doin that 10 min ago a crapload of fun makin the guys run around in circules
    Yea... The voice command is sweet. I luv screaming at my TV but I fear my men are going to shoot me while I'm sleeping after telling them to run around and get shot at for hours on end.

Proud owner of 11 X Boxes and 2 360s

Never let it be said, I didn't do the least I could do.

yea i do the same thing i listen to wat alot of people on here say but im never listening to choaticmage again that bastage got me all excited about nfl fever 2004 i buy the game and that ****er get 2k4 lol

LMFAO.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content classid="clsid Hidden Content NAME=quality VALUE=high> Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Get what you can. Can what you get. And sit on your can."

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Originally posted by canadianboi3
    Exactly, i am no fanboy but it just seems like they try and botch our scores.

8.4? That aint right, this game deserves more than an 9.

and they gave a much worse game (Freedom Fighters) a 9.3!

I pretty much stopped caring what they give. I prefer to go here or a site that lists every review for that game.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

8.4 is ok for me !!
    Back into the world of gaming.

XBA's Trojan

that score doesnt seem right I usually check IGN, EGM, and XBA, for good opinions on games. btw this game is awesome on xbox live. I love how they have it set up so when you join a game it puts you right into it without making you wait in the lobby.

GMR also rates rather well. In my opinion

I usually go to metacritic because it has scores for every site.

THE REAL BOSS

bwhwhhwhahahahah

Any of those sites be it GameSpot or IGN or whatver are always influenced by something. Thats why I like Metacritic - Game - Xbox .

They take an average of all of the game sites scores. Check em out.

They gave Rainbow Six 3 an average score of 91. I think thats just about right.

Its not surprising to me that GameSpot gave the game such a bad score. I mean, if its a good XBox game, they will do everything in there power to get poeple to not play it.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

18. Thread Information