Thread: Morrowind: GOTY flawless ??

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Morrowind: GOTY flawless ??

Ok now, the GOTY is out. All i want to ask, if this one is more stable than the first one ?
    Back into the world of gaming.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

I second that. (Can you do that?) Anyhow, yeah, what do you kids w/ Morrowind GOTY think of it? Anybody having major problems, or does it appear Bethesda fixed it?

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

From what i've read the loading times are faster and the draw distance is a lot better. I've yet to pick it up, my EB is full of slackers. I was there yesterday and the guy was on the phone yelling at some dude who was supposed to come in and help. Maybe they got it out today....

I just brought it home and i've been trying for about 15 minutes to get my games to load. No luck so far...

This is utterly ridiculous. I have an older XBox but this is no excuse... I can barely even get the game to load because my XBox wont recognize the disc... this is stupid....

And its obvoiusly the game...and not your xbox :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

What's the verdict? Are there still problems with this game? I was so frustrated with the original and then my xbox didn't recognise the disc anymore. So I waited for the GOTY version to come out. Now it sounds like people are having problems with this version. I'm not going to spend money on more frustration. There are too many other good games to buy.

I just bought a new xbox and there's no problems with it at all. I runs quietly and everything. Dont get it if your xbox seems like its going to die..

Originally posted by CarGuy
    I just bought a new xbox and there's no problems with it at all. I runs quietly and everything. Dont get it if your xbox seems like its going to die..
    So, It doesn't run well on an old xbox? What's with that?

I think I have an old xbox, I got it on april 2002 but Morrowind GOTY has no problem on mine, it runs smooth and framerate seems better, but the loading times seem a little bit slower but it never freezes.

Must be nice to just go out and buy a second Xbox at will

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

Originally posted by John002

So, It doesn't run well on an old xbox? What's with that?
    something about the older ones having different dvd readers, so that they don't read the newer games as well as the newer xboxes that have the newer and better dvd readers.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

So, if you have a old Xbox you are screw right ?? I don't think so. Imagine a little, you need to change and get fixed your Xbox each year after you bought it for 200 bucks ??

Hippie kicking champion TuffEagle88's Avatar

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    So, if you have a old Xbox you are screw right ?? I don't think so. Imagine a little, you need to change and get fixed your Xbox each year after you bought it for 200 bucks ??
    don't you love that thing called "progress"???? I can't stand even having to buy a new console every 5 years because they stop making games for my old one.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the siggy!
    "We go feet first!"

You're not screwed shadow, i'm sure there are some people with the Thomson DVD drives that work perfectly. Mine didnt it was broke. Maybe i didnt take good care of it, i dont know?? Morrowind GOTY's disc probably just has so much info to read my old one couldnt handle it.

You're not screwed shadow, i'm sure there are some people with the Thomson DVD drives that work perfectly.
    yeah , not every one with the thomson drive is screwed, morrowind works great on my xbox, I think it has a thomson drive, its U shaped

Anyway, i have no plans to get it...waiting something more cool than that.

Thread Information