Thread: Xbox Continues to Grow in UK

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Xbox Continues to Grow in UK

With Christmas rapidly approaching it's a healthy time across the board for UK consoles, in the latest set of hardware figures for the week ending November 1. Every format enjoyed a sales spike of sorts, although some fared better than others.
    For the second week in a row, Xbox was the success story, achieving sales over 65 percent higher than the previous week's figure, further justifying Microsoft's decision to assault the market with highly desirable bundles instead of a straight price cut.

And while GameCube enjoyed a modest boost in sales, Xbox is now outselling Nintendo's console by over two to one per week, thanks in no small part to the incredible deal retailer GAME is offering: an Xbox, plus copies of Halo, Midtown Madness 3, Medal of Honor: Frontline Classic, TimeSplitters 2 Classic and a free trial subscription to Xbox Live, all for the ludicrously cheap price of 139.99.

Source@
    Back into the world of gaming.

Sculpture Of Man

I got my XBox the 25th of October, so I helped on those sales figures!

Originally posted by Theory Of Games
    I got my XBox the 25th of October, so I helped on those sales figures!
    you made an excellent buy and just in time for the swarm of new and exciting games enjoy

and I thought the deal for the US was good! Its $40 cheaper and you get all of those great games! Why wouldn't anyone want to get it?

Thread Information