Thread: Help me!

Pennywise freak!

Cry Help me!

I bought my XBox some days ago and it worked all fine I was very happy that I got it. But then I noticed the lag, or do you really call it lag? Well anyway I play Halo, with friends. When I play Co-op with my buddies the FPS drops, hard to aim.. hard to control the car whatever you in. Is there something wrong with my XBox? It's a pain in the ass and I need some help! Thanks!

argh i don't know what to tell you i've played halo with like 8 people before on system link and i never got any lag...
    -Mark

Pennywise freak!

Default I dont know why

Does it work perfect for you? Do I have to set some preferences or something?
    XBox games I have: Halo, Midtown Madness 3, NFS: Underground, Fifa 06, THPS: Underground 2.
    XBox games I want: THPS: American Wasteland, NFS: Most Wanted, NHL 06.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content - don't let them take your rights! Hidden Content

i don't think you have to set prefrences or anything. but yeah it works perfect with me. it might be a jacked up xbox you got or something?
    -Mark

Pennywise freak!

Sad yea well..

i prolly have to change the box then
    XBox games I have: Halo, Midtown Madness 3, NFS: Underground, Fifa 06, THPS: Underground 2.

Hidden Content

So when you play your friends, are you on a LAN or playing over XboxConnect? Are you using a switch? Do you notice any recognizable framerate issues when playing single player?

If you're using a switch, either you have too much distance with the CAT5 cables, or your cables are just junk.

I dont post in the general disscusion that musch but if you know me, then you know I'm crazy.

By the way your in trouble and your X-box can become a ticking time bomb. I got to go get sober. I've been drinkinking to much A&W.
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

For the controls, it might be the controller, or you just are not used to Halo controls yet. Otherwise Halo runs at 30 FPS (most games run at 60) so there is a little frame rate dropping.

Originally posted by George89
    For the controls, it might be the controller, or you just are not used to Halo controls yet. Otherwise Halo runs at 30 FPS (most games run at 60) so there is a little frame rate dropping.
    shew that's a REAL low FPS i thought they were suppossed to run at like 100 because less than 80 it's really detectable or something like that...
    -Mark

Thumbs up Heres some help

Try contacting your xbox support speacilist
    Or take it back, make sure you have all the parts and recieit.
    If it still lags take the game back and get a new one ( only if it laggs on the new box you got after taking the other back) there could be some loose wires inside your box.
    Hidden Content

Who wants some?

Pennywise freak!

Shocked Well..

It lags under single player too, when you got many monsters on the screen and when you play splitscreen 2 - 4 players. Im use to the Halo controls so it's not that.

Hidden Content

Thread Information