Thread: Forum Names

Angry Forum Names

My friend has tried to register using a name that says is used, but when I go to look in the members list I cannot find it at all. Can someone tell me why this would happen?

What name are you trying to register? It could be a name that is either not allowed, for instance Name-XBA, Admin or has a censored word in it.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

He's trying to register his GT, Murda Man. It says its used and I can't find it in the members list.

Yeah man my friend tried to register his gamertag FearKWCtheman and it said it's taken and he's tried everything but it's no use
    -Mark

Not sure what is up with that. Could be he is trying to register from an email address that is already been used to register a name here.

I would contact Nick-XBA as he is our forum admin.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Perish
    He's trying to register his GT, Murda Man. It says its used and I can't find it in the members list.
    Is Murda Man on xbc cause for some reason I remember that name?
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Maybe someone got it first..
    Back into the world of gaming.

I've had same exact crap happen to me. The only name I could get was this, and another name that I'm NOT going to use "LetsTryThis". I can assure you that the name I wanted to use is not a prophane word that would cause censorship, and it is also NOT in the members list, I can also assure you that I am not trying to use the same email twice. Given that information, what is the problem? And is there any way that I can get the name I had originally wanted to? It's really frustrating, this is my first time trying out Xbox Connect, I can't get on because the server is down, and now I can't even use the name I want to use when it is not taken...any help would be appreciated, my aim is BENYJETR35....you can reach me there or email me. Thanks.

Thread Information