Thread: Grand Theft Auto 3 With Vice City Or Midnight Club2?

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Default Grand Theft Auto 3 With Vice City Or Midnight Club2?

YESTERDAY I WAS AT GAMESTOP.COM STORE WHEN I SAW GRANDTHEFT AUTO PACKAGE WITH VICE CITY AS ONE FOR $40 MAYBE A LITTLE, AND THEN I SAW MIDNIGHT CLUB 2 WHICH I HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT SO I'M UNDECIDED AND I PLAN TO BUY ONE OF THEM TODAY WHICH DO YOU GUYS THINK IS BETTER? TO GET FOR ME I'M INTERESTED IN BOTH OF THEM SO I'M IN THE MIDDLE I COULD GO EITHER WAY

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 With Vice City Or Midnight Club2?

WHY ALL THE YELLING?!?!

Anyway, go with the GTA package for sure. Midnight Club is a $10 game at best, if you want that type of thing get Burnout or wait for NFS Underground.

Originally posted by LINKINPARK8591
    YESTERDAY I WAS AT GAMESTOP.COM STORE WHEN I SAW GRANDTHEFT AUTO PACKAGE WITH VICE CITY AS ONE FOR $40 MAYBE A LITTLE, AND THEN I SAW MIDNIGHT CLUB 2 WHICH I HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT SO I'M UNDECIDED AND I PLAN TO BUY ONE OF THEM TODAY WHICH DO YOU GUYS THINK IS BETTER? TO GET FOR ME I'M INTERESTED IN BOTH OF THEM SO I'M IN THE MIDDLE I COULD GO EITHER WAY

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

oh na man i wasn't yelling i just had the caps on and forgot to take it off that's all thanks for your opion man

WHY EVEN COMPARE THE TWO GAMES? EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO IN MIDNIGHT CLUB, YOU CAN DO IN GTA. MIDNIGHT CLUB ISNT EVEN WORTH $10.

HI! I LIKE TO TYPE WITHOUT NOTICING MY CAPS LOCK. HOW ARE YOU?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

@ JJax!

Also, yes, MC2 doesn't hold a candle to GTA3. Get that.

If you have Xbox Live, then MC2...I don't think the GTA series has much as far as replay value...personally, I find themboring.

yeah i say go with GTA 3 w/ vice city... thats what i'm going for.

by the way, thanks for the info that its only 40 bucks!! woooo

nG-nExT GeNeraTion ClaN Jayhawk's Avatar

Definately GTA pack midnight club is just racing, but GTA is racing and more....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JJaX
    [B]WHY EVEN COMPARE THE TWO GAMES? EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO IN MIDNIGHT CLUB, YOU CAN DO IN GTA. MIDNIGHT CLUB ISNT EVEN WORTH $10.

Well, GTA = 2 games, MC2=1, everything you can do in MC2 (drive cars) you can do in GTA, and much more

Get GTA pack. If you want a racing game, just wait until next week when Project Gotham 2 comes out. Besides, the simple math will tell you two games is better then one.

YEAH GTA IS SO MUCH BETTER BECUASE U CAN KILL POEPLE AS WELL AS DRIVE!111! TOTTALLY AWESOME NOOBIE!! DRIVE FAST KILL POEPLE LOTS IN CARS IS AWESOME IN GAMES I LIKE. SH1ZZL3!! SO GET MIDNITECLb 2 CUZ ITS WAY BETTER FOR XBOX ON GAMEPLAY FOSHO U UNDERSTAND ME HAHA I KNEW YOU WOULD ENGLISH RUL32!!!!!11!11111!!!!1!1!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

MC2 u can play online. Aslo i think NFS underground will take it all. Too bad i went to buy it today and the sigh said out nov 18th. Waste of gas. Its a pitty ill have to buy a PS2 modem to play online.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto 3 With Vice City Or Midnight Club2?

Originally posted by LINKINPARK8591
    It's no contest. GTA all the way. MC2 was way overrated in my opinion.

This is MY HOME

Halo 2 Junk Creator WrathfulPoppa's Avatar

Yes, MC2 was good for about 3 days of fun, making it a game to rent but definately not to buy. As for me, I find barrelling down highways, smashing through cops, and shooting down [imaginary] pedestrians to be tons of fun...
    Hidden Content
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

My thoughts exactly

This is MY HOME

Thread Information