Thread: Wha happened???

The Clapper - It Works!! Salmonaitor's Avatar

Default Wha happened???

I don't get it!?!? There was all this hype surrounding XBoxes 2 Birthday, and rumors (and I guess that's all they were) about a press release frome M$, and...nothing, nothing at all. I'm so disapointed.

omg antoher thread on this.

nothing happened can we please just forget about this

Sorry, I'm stuck in a rut with the guys I normally playwith. All they want to play is the same old game on the same old maps, I was really looking forward to something new!

dont worry halo deluxe is out this friday

And what is this...Halo Deluxe? Why is there nothing official about it anywhere? What's the best multiplayer Halo game you've ever played. We like Hangem' High, but we get caught in the "Slayer " rut all the time.

I have a feeling you're yanking my chain on this Halo Deluxe thing. It's not nice to mess with an old man's mind. I'm not up on all the gaming stuff, I play Halo, and Tiger Woods 2004, that's it. I'm not plugged into the online community, and although I work in a very technical industry, it has nothing to do with gaming. Please don't make me look dumb to my friends by feeding me bull*&@#.

NO BULL%$#$!!!!

We all got FREE beta copies of Halo 2 , life time subscriptions to Xbox Live FREE copies of evey Xbox game to Date and all future releases , we get to rotate Shannon Elizibeth,Thora Birch,Halle Berry, Hiedi Klume,Courtney Cox, Jennifer Astin, and the really hot girl that plays Jackie on That 70's show, but rumor is you get your choice of Courtney Love or Bob Newhart,

Im just messing of course , NOTHING happened in the public but MS had a party to celbrate it was pretty Boring from what I hear , just a standard party

so to Clarify, NO Halo Deluxe (its the PC version anyway) No Halo 2 , Nothing, Nada, Zip

Im old too so I feel your pain

**NOTE** That 70's show Girl "Jackie" her real name is Mila Kunis , go to Stuff Magazine Online , and look her up , she's all Rocker Girled out,,,,mmmmm... hot rocker girls ....
    Last edited by Voodoo_Vince; 11-17-2003 at 06:42 PM.

LOL the oldest here :-). My wifw said the thing that made the most sense that I should have posted here. why do a press release on a saturday when all the gaming press do a monday through friday work week. why make an announcement where no one will come and be able to report on it untill it's two days old?
    <[WSD]> NTSC Division Uber Pro
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Distraction
    Ninja of the NAsty

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Rumors are still rumors.....nothing special about that.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information