Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dude's, Is MANHUNT Coming To XBOX!!!

Question Dude's, Is MANHUNT Coming To XBOX!!!

Because I Wish It Would, That Game Is Freaking AwEsOmE!!!
    I Played It Yesterday @ My Shop...
    God, I Want This Game On XBOX!!!
    NOOWWW!!!! It Would Be SoOo Mutch Better...
    LINK:
    http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt/
    Hidden Content ULTRA-VIOLENCE!

Bah, I thought it was really coming, you tricked me I really want to try this game, it's just as twisted as I like my games

Don't know since it was announced for the PS2 a long time ago. Hopefully it's not exclusive to PS2. OF course now you're gonna have a company try the same thing and then get some Xbox gamers to say Manhunt sucks compared to that one without playing it. . You know who you are.....
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

It seems as though Sony and Rockstar have a deal about this game too. I played it a little in my store. It's sick. We had to take it out of the display. We won't even sell it to minors. If you guys think that GTA was responsible for a few shootings and eventual lawsuits wait until the public gets this one.

This is MY HOME

See it's good to own more then one system. Doom how is the game play is it mindless slaughter ala King pin? or is there any strategy

From what IGN said this game is quite difficult, one the most difficult avaible. Its a Stealth - Action game ala MGS, but adds a lot of new elements to the genre. Oh and theres quite the interesting to story to the game too. I also hear the game last along 20 hours
    ~Ninja's aren't supposed to be caught from behind, idiot~

Hidden Content

~What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain~

Hidden Content

We will eventually get it , but in like a year or two just like GTA , but in the end it will be worth the wait ,

Originally posted by Substance Snake
    From what IGN said this game is quite difficult, one the most difficult avaible. Its a Stealth - Action game ala MGS, but adds a lot of new elements to the genre. Oh and theres quite the interesting to story to the game too. I also hear the game last along 20 hours
    Sounds scrumptious got to check this one out.

Originally posted by Voodoo_Vince
    We will eventually get it , but in like a year or two just like GTA , but in the end it will be worth the wait ,
    what good is old stale games?

It may come out for the Xbox over time. Like GTA did.
    Hidden Content

props to Spartan for the sig.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

I wish it will come on Xbox also.
    Back into the world of gaming.

ya I saw this on a mag. it looks tight.

yeah i read about this game in magazines, at first i thought it was stupid, but it looked good in gameplay, well for me that is, i mean gang members and all of them look cool!!!!! i still dont get the camera part where it films you when you kill somebody.... i dont get it.........

Originally posted by xbox genius
    yeah i read about this game in magazines, at first i thought it was stupid, but it looked good in gameplay, well for me that is, i mean gang members and all of them look cool!!!!! i still dont get the camera part where it films you when you kill somebody.... i dont get it.........

Snuff films are where some sick F goes out and kills a 3 year old or what ever and tapes it to get his jollies. People actually buy crap like that and that is what this is suposed to be about, but its really not.

There is some "bad guy" who get the main character out of getting executed (death row inmate) and he has to survive gangs hunting him and trying to kill him. The bad guy is watching on cameras the whole time and giving the main character suspect advise, but he really has little choice, other then to do what the bad guy says to do.

Like I said, its suposed to be like a snuff film, but really is something quite different.

What it boils down to is a game company doing something really sick for attention, like GTA got only worse, to sell more games. This game will probably be like Madona's career, all shock value and no substance. Whats funny to me is it isn't getting any attention at all, which is probably the best thing that can happen. That way it will die the quite death that Postal 2 did. Then again, since there are tens of millions of minors playing on PS2's there, most likely, will be millions of kidies that think its the coolest thing just because of the shock value.

Originally posted by OC Noob
    since there are tens of millions of minors playing on PS2's there, most likely, will be millions of kidies that think its the coolest thing just because of the shock value.
    Or If Your Just A Sick MoFo Like ME!
    Man, Even Without The Gore, The Game Kicks Ass!!!

I have 0 want for this game. I really think it will not be good.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by DOOM

Or If Your Just A Sick MoFo Like ME!
    Man, Even Without The Gore, The Game Kicks Ass!!!
    lol, nothing wrong with being sick so long as your not sick enough to go out and commit a copy cat crime from a video game

it would have been nice if rockstar would have at least changed the graphics a little from GTA3. i saw the commercial the other day and thought i was looking at a GTA remake

Originally posted by JDJDJD
    it would have been nice if rockstar would have at least changed the graphics a little from GTA3. i saw the commercial the other day and thought i was looking at a GTA remake
    Looks Nothing Like GTA @ All...

Starving College Student

meh the only thing i want from rockstar is payne2. IMO GTA was nothing as special as everyone is going crazy about, and i dont care for midnite club 2, or many racing games at all, for that matter..i'll pick up payne2 on pc, but manhunt can stay on the ps2 for all i care

BRING ON THE PAYYNEE
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information