Thread: CS question?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question CS question?

I'm currently looking at buying the new counter strike game for xbox but before i do i want to know if it will have vehicles in it.

Default Re: CS question?

Originally posted by Servo
    I'm currently looking at buying the new counter strike game for xbox but before i do i want to know if it will have vehicles in it.
    ABSOLUTELY, not.

But, whether or not there are vehicles you should get it. Its massive multiplayer fun.

The question you should be asking yourself is...do you have xbox live or not?

Oh but if you want to get technical...Yes some maps have vehicles...broken down and not for you to drive...MUAHAHAHAH!

ANyways, I suggest you only get CS if you have XBL.

Default Re: CS question?

Originally posted by Servo
    there was some vehicles in map back on pc.... but not anymore but they sucked anyway. so who cares

Default Re: Re: CS question?

Originally posted by Sharky53

there was some vehicles in map back on pc.... but not anymore but they sucked anyway. so who cares
    Oh yeah, I remember that. But if I recall correctly they were'nt Valve made or in Valve made maps. Which means more than likely they are not in this game and probably won't be in any part of downloadable content..

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

Default Re: Re: Re: CS question?

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

Oh yeah, I remember that. But if I recall correctly they were'nt Valve made or in Valve made maps. Which means more than likely they are not in this game and probably won't be in any part of downloadable content..
    not true. There was the tank in cs_siege. REMEMBER??!?!

If you like the PC verison of Counter-Strike and have Xbox Live then you will love this. I personally do not like the Xbox Counter-Strike a whole lot, but I also never really played the PC verison alot.
    Hidden Content
    Currently Playing
    Fable (Xbox)
    Burnout 3: Takedown (Xbox)
    Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information