Thread: xbox live starter kit 2 question......just wondering

Default xbox live starter kit 2 question......just wondering

i read that mechassult commes with the new xbox live starter kit. does it come in the green box?? pretty stupid question but i wasn curious...???

No, i think it comes in a little folder like thing that you can get some pc games in
    Games I play on XBC: Halo
    Games I play on XBL: Mechassault, Counter-Strike
    *If I steal a flag I want someone to chase me for it*

Theslayer is right. I just picked up the LIVE kit a couple nights ago (I'm a nOOb) Heh. Anyways, the copy of Mech Assault is in fact tucked away in a lil cardboard sleeve. Kinda doofed, but oh well. It was free...... I think.
    Hidden Content

All the cool sigs were taken.

Originally posted by Splinter-Seal
    Theslayer is right. I just picked up the LIVE kit a couple nights ago (I'm a nOOb) Heh. Anyways, the copy of Mech Assault is in fact tucked away in a lil cardboard sleeve. Kinda doofed, but oh well. It was free...... I think.
    It cost you $20 extra. Why do you think they put the price from $50 to $70? Oh, for one of the lamest games ever...

Originally posted by Discretion

It cost you $20 extra. Why do you think they put the price from $50 to $70? Oh, for one of the lamest games ever...
    hey stop complaining, i got 2 demos, whacked! and moto gp, yes they were fun, but i didnt get the full game like you guys! SO SHUT UP

Originally posted by blinx

hey stop complaining, i got 2 demos, whacked! and moto gp, yes they were fun, but i didnt get the full game like you guys! SO SHUT UP
    Dude, I was an XBOX LIVE Beta Tester... I never bought an extra XBL kit. Well, I bought one to get my second gamertag, but I bought a version 2 kit. The MechAssault kit is a rip off. It just makes me mad because I have a lot of friends who want XBL kits and can't find the demo one. They don't want to pay $20 extra for a stupid game like MechAssault... Yeah, it's lame.

Microsoft is sneaky, and made this the cheapest way to buy XBOX LIVE. If you were to buy a communicator and a XBOX Live suscription, it would be $10 extra... I think Microsoft needs to give gamers the option, rather then think everyone wants to pay $20 extra for MechAssault. No one plays that game now a days.

there is a sale at amazon right now where you can get xboxlive version 3 with mech assault for 40 bucks + shipping and tax.

xboxlive version 3 for 40 bucks

Actually I got on mechaasault yesterday and there was alot of people playing. Its a pretty fun game. I agree that there should some options for buying live.

Discrection I 2 copies of the original xbox live demo disk if you want one.

Mech Assualt is included in the X-Box LIVE Starter Kit 3, and yes, it comes in its standard green X-Box DVD case.
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

Thread Information