Thread: my love is dead

Sad my love is dead

my xbox finally messed up for good . Another thing that got me
    sad is wal-mart did not take it back.I toke it a part and the drive
    was a tomason it said on the tag on it,but one thing that got my hopes up my mom sad i am getting another one because i have
    a pretty good collection,so I am starting to have withdrawls.
    u can not kill what is dead

games owned==gta double pack,Project Gotham Racing,Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind,Soul Caliber 2,Star Wars:kotor,DOA 3,Starsky and Hutch,Mechassault,Sega GT 2002,JSRF,The Sims,Tony Hawk's pro Skater 3,Metal gear solid 2:substance,Halo

Exclamation

Check out that XBOX holiday special. Two games XBL and the box for like $180 or something

Also call MS, I have a friend that did and lucked out and they fixed his for free, w/o that ins on it.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

wal-mart is doing the holiday thing but it also comes with grabbed by the goulies
    u can not kill what is dead

games owned==gta double pack,Project Gotham Racing,Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind,Soul Caliber 2,Star Wars:kotor,DOA 3,Starsky and Hutch,Mechassault,Sega GT 2002,JSRF,The Sims,Tony Hawk's pro Skater 3,Metal gear solid 2:substance,Halo

lol i thought your wife or gf or family was deadlol ......but this is serios

EB has a nice deal too if you can't get it fixed.

I think if you buy a game for $20 or more you get a $50 gift card (mail in deal).

In the end you get 4 games (one premium $50 title), 2 months of live and of course the box.

poor guy ... my heart bleeds for you

but I would go for the EB deal if your getting a new Xbox. On top of all your current games you will get Tetris, SW: Clone Wars, pick up a platinum hits game, get any $50 game free.... all for $200, good deal if you ask me.

Thread Information