Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counterstrike on backorder?

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

Default Counterstrike on backorder?

Hey were any of you that ordered counterstrike from ebgames told that it was on backorder now and they have no idea when they will get more? I took advantage of that 30% deal last week and it still hasnt shipped so I emailed them and they said its on backorder and they have no idea when they will get more now.

Funny thing is their website still says "ships within 24 hours". They really should say its on backorder on the website so they dont mislead people. Im sure it wont take too long to get more though.

I bought 4 copies at GameStop and another 4 at the local EB and they had lots more at the store. Don't you have a local game store near you. I heard other people saying at XBox.com that they didn't get it yet when ordering online as well. Good luck !!

Proud owner of 11 X Boxes and 2 360s

Never let it be said, I didn't do the least I could do.

Originally posted by shawns20
    I bought 4 copies at GameStop and another 4 at the local EB and they had lots more at the store. Don't you have a local game store near you. I heard other people saying at XBox.com that they didn't get it yet when ordering online as well. Good luck !!

Why do you need 8 copies?

Wink

Originally posted by OC Noob

Why do you need 8 copies?

Parts of my house require it... Check it out !!!

OOPS... Gotta change my sig.
    Last edited by shawns20; 11-23-2003 at 07:58 PM.

something leads me 2 believe that u have a lot of extra money.......wanna donate some 2 the "Get Sharky an HDTV in his room fund"

Daaaayyyyyymmm! I guess the Xbox has engulfed you.
    Nice setups though.
    FUSA

Wow can I borrow $50 dude? lol

Anyway I didnt buy from a local ebgames because I got counterstrike for $34.99 with that special offer.

Wow, I'd say you've got a few extra bucks to blow, heh

Very nice, I'm hoping to get just one of those HDTVs in about 3.5 years when Pharm. school is done. How much better do games look in 720p or 1080i?

Also, what are the specs on Compzilla? I'm into overclocking and water cooling and all that good stuff. Are you tweaking for more power or just buying top of the line stuff and running at ... it pains me to just say it... stock.

Sorry, have to go wash my mouth out with hydrocloric acid after saying that foul word! I feel so dirty
    Last edited by OC Noob; 11-24-2003 at 01:11 AM.

True Xbox addict

Default Re: Counterstrike on backorder?

Originally posted by ScottTheKilla
    Hey were any of you that ordered counterstrike from ebgames told that it was on backorder now and they have no idea when they will get more? I took advantage of that 30% deal last week and it still hasnt shipped so I emailed them and they said its on backorder and they have no idea when they will get more now.

Funny thing is their website still says "ships within 24 hours". They really should say its on backorder on the website so they dont mislead people. Im sure it wont take too long to get more though.
    my order status is shipped?
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

i dont see the hoopla over this game it feels rushed,old and inferior to RS3 and scomII. Come on Valve get off your lazy ass and use the horse power.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 11-24-2003 at 07:28 AM.

Looks like you've got a clean C4 there too, LT1???

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    i dont see the hoopla over this game it feels rushed,old and inferior to RS3 and scomII. Come on Valve get off your lazy ass and use the horse power.
    I agree. My neighbor purchased this game and is ready to trade it in. It is very cartoony looking and you move faster than is humanly possible. Very dissappointed in this release.

Member on the run

Well, I also traded it right back in. I played it for an afternoon and while I thought it would be a good distraction from Rainbow Six 3 with CS's arcady feel, I just didn't like it, and it did feel rushed. Especially with the four year old graphics.

how much did they give ya fer ur cs?
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Member on the run

Well, let's just say, I kinda impressed the guy with my talk about E3, and he just said, even swap. So I got PoP in it's place. Can't complain too much about that

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by rudedogX
    let's just say, I kinda impressed the guy with my talk about how much i liked him, and he just said, even swap. So I got PoP in it's place. Can't complain too much about that

riiiiiiigggghhtttt
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

lol Ok so since basically everyone is talking about everything else on this thread except the topic I guess that means no one else is having the same situation as me. Isnt that wonderful. Time to call ebgames with my bigboy voice again lol

Originally posted by OC Noob

Wow, I'd say you've got a few extra bucks to blow, heh

Very nice, I'm hoping to get just one of those HDTVs in about 3.5 years when Pharm. school is done. How much better do games look in 720p or 1080i?

Also, what are the specs on Compzilla? I'm into overclocking and water cooling and all that good stuff. Are you tweaking for more power or just buying top of the line stuff and running at ... it pains me to just say it... stock.

Sorry, have to go wash my mouth out with hydrocloric acid after saying that foul word! I feel so dirty

Hey guys... Thanx for all the kind words, sorry about hyjacking the thread. Anyway, Compzilla is all s-t-o-c-k top o' the line stuff (sorry), Klipsch surroud sound is saweeeeeet !!! Hey... good luck with S-C-H-O-O-L... Ewwwww... Now I have to wash my mouth out. LOL HDTV is not to be believed. Yes... LT 1... good eye man.
    Last edited by shawns20; 11-24-2003 at 07:50 PM.

WOW all i can say is wow serously what do you do (work wise)

I would almost say you were Bill Gates son.
    Halo is Life Hidden Content

Thread Information