Poll: Is Amped 2 designed woth the Xbox controller in mind???

Thread: Amped controller

Thatspropa Bo I tell thee The Xbox Mafia's Avatar

Default Amped controller

(This may sound a little silly). I rented SSX Tricky the other week and soon realised that they hadnt ported it with the controller in mind (with the triggers for 2 of the grabs, the other two on the main controller and the modifier on the main controller) and Ive heard so many people say that Amped 2 totally rules, so i just wondered is the game made the the Xbox controller in mind??? (I have 2 controller S's)

Cheers
    Last edited by The Xbox Mafia; 11-24-2003 at 03:49 PM.
    Xbox games I own: Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, Halo, Capcom vs SNK2, Top Spin, Soul Calibur , RB63 Ninja Gaiden and T.H.U.G

Gamertag: Reservoir Box

Ofcourse it was. The game was developed and published by Microsoft Studios and is exclusive to the XBox. If it wasn't designed with the Xbox's controller in mind, I would be very sceptical of Microsofts developing quality.

Anyhow, it's a great game. Some poeple don't like the controls becuase they aren't exactly like Tony Hawk though, which is retarded. It isn't a skateboarding game, nor is it Tony Hawk, nor developed by a multiplatform developer. It is a snowboarding game, designed by Microsoft in conjunction with real snowboarders for the Xbox.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

The Amped controls are pretty damn sweet. I honestly think that they couldn't have set them up better.

Thread Information