Thread: XBOX Live questions....

Default XBOX Live questions....

I got the 2 month free with Xbox and I plan on buying the Starter KIt for Xbox in afew weeks. I was wondering if I go ahead and register for Xbox Live with 2 months free can I then use the 12 months I get with starter kit to expand my subcription or would I need to start another account?

Also is the microsft headset the best of them all?

Thanks all!

i dont think so, u just go to xbox live setting and then u insert the subscription code.

I'd imagine you can just continue your current "Free Trial" account with your 12 month subscription code. If you do get the starter pack now, wait till just before your 2 months are up before entering your code so you can maximize the free-ness.

Im preety sure you insert your code now and it wont activate until your 2 months are up.

Insert 2 month free code, at the end of 2 months, enter your full version LIVE code, and voila... 14 free months of LIVE...
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

F.A.S.T. - The Way to Go! Caesar SYN's Avatar

As a suggestion I would conact XBOX directly to verify how to proceed. You should be able to just insert the subscription code after your 2 month trial is over, but I would check with XBOX to make sure.

I would deff. call someone... Because you dont want the gamertag you pick to be wasted on a 2 mo. free trial, and then not be able to use it for the 12 months!

Thread Information