Thread: Driver 3?

AM Static

Default Driver 3?

I've been anticipating this game ever since it was announced.. I still think that the Driver series were the best games for Playstation, and it had great gameplay and controls. The cops were perfect for a game.. Unlike in GTA where they come flying down the road against you in your car with horrible controls..

Anyways.. Can anyone post any info they know of this game? I've only seen one trailor from a while back, but that doesn't give much on it..

Is this the Driver 3 trailer you've seen previously? I think this trailer is a couple months old.
    'The 'bliss' of ignorance is not happiness, but instead an absence of trouble. Happiness accompanies the complete exercise of an individuals' human capacity. Approximations of happiness accompany this to the degree that it's realized. The 'bliss' of ignorance is a poor approximation.'

Good Traders List: p.27, p.30, p.30, p.33, p.36, p.37
    Hidden Content
    Props to the art team at Hidden Content for the sig.

[/size]

I heard this game is good Maybe UI should buy it
    -GG3003

Driver looks cool and all, but lookts like you cant go off foot much. i like GTA cuz theres action through driving and on foot, but driver looks cool.

AM Static

I'm huge on driving games and I like them realistic.. The driving in GTA is just..

And even the cops.. Its more realistic and fun to try and lose the cops in Driver than it is in GTA..

i dont think teh xbox will see the drivers series ever although they were good games for their time but now that we have gta double pack we dont have anything to rant abt.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

I never liked Driver that much. Played it a bit, but got bored cuz you couldnt get outta your car (I get tired quickly of racing type games, as I am arguably the worst player at them ever)

I enjoyed driver 1 and 2. Great games. It is still one of the most realalistic drivnig games out there. So what if u cant get out ya car. It was fun to drive around doing crap. Like some people said, cops were awsome in driver.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

That game will kick a$$ when it comes out...!
    ** "yOu wAnnA f**k wIt Me?... YOu r F**kiN wiT dA BEsT" **

AM Static

Originally posted by X-Fan
    i dont think teh xbox will see the drivers series ever although they were good games for their time but now that we have gta double pack we dont have anything to rant abt.
    From the start this game was scheduled to be multiplatform, and that includes the Xbox. I'm just getting a little impatient since we haven't gotten much info on the game since the initial announcement of it.

Been looking forward to this one for awhile. Never played 1, but 2 kept me going for awhile on the PSone

-edit- btw, i think there was some new vids for Insiders at IGN, if you have that.
    RIP Dave

Thats odd, i never got into #2 like i did # 1. On driver 1, i played in miami and jumped the bridge 24/7 lol. Only thing i found hard was the final mission. I could never beat it. #2 owned too, especialy the vegas level.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

I just CANT wait till this game is released!...
    ** "yOu wAnnA f**k wIt Me?... YOu r F**kiN wiT dA BEsT" **

Thread Information