Thread: Finally xbox is doing better in japan.

Default Finally xbox is doing better in japan.

It's hardly a secret that Microsoft's Xbox has had a torrid time of it of late Jap-side, where the console is regularly outsold by the ancient PSone. In the wake of a recent price cut for the console, along with a new Project Gotham Racing 2 bundle however, the console has captured almost seven percent of the market share in the last week.
    Less than 8000 units were shifted, but that's still an impressive gain for a console which usually fails to reach a one percent market share in the territory. The Project Gotham Racing 2 bundle thought to be responsible for galvanising sales also features a copy of Halo, two control pads, a DVD kit and two months free subscription to Xbox Live - pretty generous at the Japanese equivalent of around £105...

Source-CVGS
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

That means a lot more gamers in Japan now own the best console. The bundle they get is unreal. I remember paying $525 CDN for my first Xbox. No remote and note even one game.

Originally posted by ARONO129
    That means a lot more gamers in Japan now own the best console. The bundle they get is unreal. I remember paying $525 CDN for my first Xbox. No remote and note even one game.
    exactly!they dont even deserve such a good deal but i guess ms needs to expand to make sure that xbox 2 is a global success.
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Thread Information