Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX looks to have best christmas out of all consoles!

Originally posted by SmileBit

Please think about posting before posting.

Accordign to gamerankings.com the Nintendo Gamecube has the best software out of any current console to date...

Metroid Prime - 96%
    Wind Waker - 96%
    Viewtiful Joe - 94%
    Super Mario Sunshine - 92%
    Smash Bros Melee - 91%

The XBox has NO exclusive games that are AAA titles. Its old AAA titles (Halo and KOTOR) are both better on PC.

No wonder why MS cant sell its XBoxs. All the games suck or are better on PC.
    no new exclusive xbox aaa titles huh?
    how bout
    rs3
    counter strike
    crimson skies
    top spin
    deus-ex
    ????
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

I agree with smilebit that mario kart double dash will sell a SH*T load but that is because what other games are there to get with all the newly purchased cubes out there. So far i think that most of the people that have or just bought a gamecube will all get the same games. With xbox there are so many to choose from

top spin, amped 2, crimson skies, rainbow 6, counter srtike, project gotham racing, GTA double pack, deus ex invisible war, armed and dangerous, Max payne 2, even DDR ultra mix and alot of others and many more multiplatform ones too. Alot of the highly anticipated games coming out are on xbox and i haven't heard of any for gamecube,
    halo 2
    bc
    doom 3
    half life 2
    star wars knights of the old republic 2
    fable
    full spectrum warrior
    ninja gaiden
    rally sport challenge 2
    breakdown

I then noticed all those cover most of the genres

the ps2 has some impressive games too
    gran turismo 4
    metal gear substance 3 snake eater
    resident evil outbreak

I am really envious of gran turismo 4 that game looks so good.

Games that i would get for gamecube would be f-zero gx, 1080' avalanche, star wars rebel strike 3 so there are games but not as many that look as good as the xbox's IMO.

Mark my words you jackasses. Mario Kart will sell more than ANY 2 XBox games combined this holiday season.

LOL at the guys who think XBox games ever reach the top 10 in America. 90% of Nintendos 1st party titles hit the top 10 every month. Too bad MS cant say the same.

Take a look at next issues EGM. Mario Kart will be higher on that list than any XB game. Marc my words. This will be proof that I know what Im talking about more than you.
    Can I ask why you are posting at a Xbox forum? Most of the things that you are posting are opinions. We need solid facts.
    Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

Please think about posting before posting.

Accordign to gamerankings.com the Nintendo Gamecube has the best software out of any current console to date...

Metroid Prime - 96%
    Wind Waker - 96%
    Viewtiful Joe - 94%
    Super Mario Sunshine - 92%
    Smash Bros Melee - 91%

The XBox has NO exclusive games that are AAA titles. Its old AAA titles (Halo and KOTOR) are both better on PC.

No wonder why MS cant sell its XBoxs. All the games suck or are better on PC.
    Correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the orignal counter strike on cpu the most popular game ever???? And now thats its on the X-box.......
    I likes HALO alot!

Originally posted by X-Fan

no new exclusive xbox aaa titles huh?
    how bout
    rs3
    counter strike
    crimson skies
    top spin
    deus-ex
    ????
    Rainow Six 3 is on the PC
    Counter Strike is on the PC
    Deus Ex is on the PC

BTW, all the PC versions are better due to controles and graphics.

I could list you just as many killer Nintendo games in 2004 that will sell 4 times as much as your cruddy list but I dont think youd pay attention.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Well, i think we must move this thread to the debate area.

And Smilebit, if you are too addict to Gamecube, i think you must join a Gamecube forum.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by VenoM
    ....missing out on some great gaming across all 3 platforms
    Man i wish i had enough $$ 2 get all 3 consoles
    Halo is Life Hidden Content

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

Are you all morons? The XBox is THE WORST sELLING console this holiday season. Look at ANYONES sales charts. Its getting destroyed by the Cube and PS2.

Also according to gamerankings.com the Cube has more heavily praised games than the XBox with Metroid Prime and Wind Waker leading the charge.

MasterWeed sucks at RS3.
    smilebit why must you be always sippin on that hatoraide? i could take u any day u want a challenge....and i dont have to camp to get my kills....shows how much skill u got what are u doin on live anyway? shouldnt you be playing ur gamecube and ur lil 5 year old games? .....i laugh at how pathetic u are, what makes it worse is ur prolly a loser and aint got nothing else to do but hate on the xbox and praise the gamecube, go get a life, oh wait, thats impossible for you...

Smilebit i think it's time you and your trojan horse leave i cant understand how Jeremy still has you here. Every post you enter some how relates to how xbox sucks, why the fcuk are you here? better yet why are you even playing games?. If you're going to stay Show some respect...Man whata you have to do to get banned around here?.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 12-07-2003 at 03:03 PM.

XBOX has 100000 more games than the CUbe... If XBOX only had 5 games to choose i bvet it'd sell more than the cube. also, halo IS NOT BETTER ON PC.. Its laggy (sometimes) and not as fun. still great, but not as good! Halo didnt have that good of a 1 player.. what were you smoking!?!??!

Originally posted by MikeMan91389
    XBOX has 100000 more games than the CUbe... If XBOX only had 5 games to choose i bvet it'd sell more than the cube. also, halo IS NOT BETTER ON PC.. Its laggy (sometimes) and not as fun. still great, but not as good! Halo didnt have that good of a 1 player.. what were you smoking!?!??!
    You better change that 100,000 number smellbit takes things to literally.

Thread Information