Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how Do You Think Driver 3 Will Be

Default !!!!!!!!!!!!!how Do You Think Driver 3 Will Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought it was great for ps but i cant wait for it to come out for x box what do u ppl think

I think it will own so damn much. Ima get it for the xbox because it is a driving game. I'm very exciting about this game.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

It'll be better if you add more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :P
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Originally posted by Variation
    It'll be better if you add more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :P

Heh.....yeah.

BTW, it's called "DR1V3R" now......

I think it'll be fun, but the screens look really jaggy....

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

The graphics looks too grainy, I think its trying to reflect the textures of real life wall which however is done poorly in Driver 3. Although I do like the crash physics like in Stuntman.

Driver never had great graphics. It was the gameplay that owned. If they keep the gameplay the same, ill love it.

yeah i agree i have seen the graphics in screens in magazines and they do look a bit jaggered but just check them out on the XBA site, they look awesome, i think it is just because in magazines they always adjust the size and it screws up the look of them. Even if the graphics arent awesome and the gameplay stays the same i will be really impressed.

keep your fingers crossed eh

No but I seen the in game footage and the graphics were still grainy and jaggy. Maybe the one I saw was probably an old version.

Eek

yeah it probs was an old version, i mean did you see the in game footage of halo before it came out...it look hardly nothing as good as it did when it was released. it was like N64 graphics

i think it oughta be cool, on the first one, i COULD NEVER BEAT THE TRAINING! lmao, it was hard, so i just played the cop chase, and put on the railroad hit code, our cars went flying, and it usuallt glitched up.

Talking

yeah me neither training was so hard lololol.

i just liked 2 get cop chases and try and tip them up, i remember once i went down a steep hill and one of the cop cars must have clipped the back of my car and it went flying over me...matrix style and then it followed me down to the bottom....on its side, then what did i see, i saw 3 others doing exactly the same thing. there were 4 cars just following me down the hill on their side with their light flashing. i was laughing my head off

Nothing beat survival mode....They better bring that back too...and edit your replays...
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

yeah that rocked

Originally posted by Variation
    Nothing beat survival mode....They better bring that back too...and edit your replays...
    yeah, that was really cool

Yall bring back some great memorys guys. I thought training was easy. I think they had a video for it. Also yall dont know what yall are missing. The game get sooo much better once u can drive around in all the levels.

BTW, do ya have any screen shots of halo 1 when it looked crappy? I never seen any, but i'd like to

AM Static

Driver 1 + 2 simply owned for the PS so on Xbox you can expect the best driving game. I loved the whole interface of the game, great gameplay, good AI with the cops, story mode didn't get boring or repetitive at all. This will be the best driving game to date.

To Driver 3..

Originally posted by AM Static
    I loved the whole interface of the game
    Hows about that circle button....burnout. I thought that was sooo cool.

Renegade of funk

I have Driver on my PC. I liked it. I love "taking a drive" and going through San Fran trying to get into cop chases up and down the hills, dodging traffic and trolleys. There's that parking garage downtown that I would head into and try to make the cop cars crash going up the ramps to the top, swerving through the cones and around parked cars. There was a lot of insane driving mayhem in that game. After awhile, I stopped caring about the story and just wanted to cause chaos in the "take a drive mode."
    Survival was cool, man those cops where ruthless. In Miami I skidded into an open field, and all I could do was switch backs to avoid getting creamed by the police cars.

A Driver game on the xbox would be cool. Hopefully people would hold it in a different light than say.. GTA or something.
    Didn't Driver 2 let you get out of your car? That might make people think of GTA, so Driver would have to be really cool to hold it's own against that crowd.

When I first played Driver, I actually thought it was the equivalent of GTA but in 3D without running around with guns.
    I actaully beat survival mode in Driver 2, well not beat but I last long. I lasted for 3 minutes

*HYP3 m0d3* OMGZ itz gona roXorZ ur boXorz */HYP3 m0d3*
    Anyways....yea, I really liked Driver and Driver 2 as well. It's not like you could just go flying through the city and not being chased unless you tipped a cop or killed someone, the laws were much more strict. The chases were really great too.
    Hidden Content
    Aint War Special?

Thread Information