Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my xbox has died

Default my xbox has died

yes, i am afraid that i destroyed it in a fit of rage. after i first got it, it would not work at all (gee, thanks microsoft!), so i sent it in and got it 'fixed' for free. My 90 warranty expired. xbox still messing up. not as bad, but still. i send it in again and i have to pay 180 bucks because the tray broke during shipment and microsoft isn't liable. got it back, messes up maybe once or twice a month. i get need for speed underground 3 days ago, and i cant play for more than ten minutes because it gives me the dirty disc ****. 5 minutes ago, i lose my temper while in the middle of a six lap race, my xbox cuts out (after i had finally staying in first on hard difficulty), and i rip it from the wall and i beat it with mybare hands until the top is completely smashed in. i feel better, but now i have no console to play. and i dont think im going to get another xbox, because buying something that doesnt work isnt really worth it. anyone want some games? pm me.

LOLOOLOOOLOLOLOL! You know, I did the same thing to my ps2 a while back. I was playing madden on the hardest difficulty and I was up 56 to 7, suddenly after that quarter is over, the score is 56to 64 advantage comp. I got so pissed off, I pulled my ps2 out of its plugs and beat it with my fist, from then on whenever you entered a disk into the thing, it would take at least 2 minutes to load up and it ran pretty choppy, so I traded it in a gamestop(they didn't know about its problems) and got some xbox gear. THE END!

i like to break stuff that make me mad too haha you should just buy a new one there real good cause think when halo 2 comes out. i got a launch xbox still work great its a little over 2 years old no problems you probally just got a lemon

i did that to my dreamcast i learned a leeson never do it aging

around from time to time CMX Jedi's Avatar

hey i did that same thing with my PS2
    it kept giving me the dreaded disc read error
    it did that for a month so i beat the hell outta it with a baseball bat MUHU HAHAHA it was fun
    after that i went to the Xbox and i have no regrets

what game u got and for how much?

Been there done that.... with my ps2 Just got a new one when it broke though... invested too much into it...
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

My friend did that to madden 98 on 64 when jerome bettis had like 450 rushhing yards on him. It was pretty funny. It was the madden with a blue cartridge.

games i have:

need for speed: underground & hot pursuit 2
    halo
    ghost recon
    mechassault
    sega GT 2002
    medal of honor frontline
    the thing
    KOTOR
    burnout 2
    splinter cell
    unreal championship
    NCAA college football 2003
    kill.switch
    barbie party (j/k)

one memory card
    DVD kit
    two controller S black
    a half of an xbox (i'll sell it for 20 bucks! im sure something on it still works!)

I have never gone as far as to destroy a console, but I have lost a few good N64 controllers (RIP) to Mario Kart. Mostly friends would beat me and I would yank the thing out and beat it against the wall/floor/friend.

Originally posted by bretman1234
    I have never gone as far as to destroy a console, but I have lost a few good N64 controllers (RIP) to Mario Kart. Mostly friends would beat me and I would yank the thing out and beat it against the wall/floor/friend.
    '

I always got hit with red shells...god damn i lost a few funky controllers to that and mostly to the Shadow Temple of Ocarina.

Renegade of funk

Your tray broke in shipping? Seriously? How the hell did that happen? That just sounds entirely too weird. But here is important lesson.. the next time you ship electronics, buy the insurance. A long time ago, I sent my xbox to a friend to use while I was deployed. Through Fed-Express, it cost 16.50 to ship it, and 2 extra dollars to buy the 200 dollar insurance. They explained it to me that if for whatever reason the product is broken during shipping (It's inspected before it gets shipped by the packing agent) they pay you the 200 bucks. They told me it was no big deal, and it was rather quick to claim.

You could have bought a new xbox.

I was having some real bad DD errors recently, about as bad as you where having, but I put in a Pioneer DVD lense cleaner and ran it. Never had a problem since, which is good, because mine is a launch xbox.

Originally posted by Reclaimer-XBA
    Your tray broke in shipping? Seriously? How the hell did that happen? That just sounds entirely too weird. But here is important lesson.. the next time you ship electronics, buy the insurance. A long time ago, I sent my xbox to a friend to use while I was deployed. Through Fed-Express, it cost 16.50 to ship it, and 2 extra dollars to buy the 200 dollar insurance. They explained it to me that if for whatever reason the product is broken during shipping (It's inspected before it gets shipped by the packing agent) they pay you the 200 bucks. They told me it was no big deal, and it was rather quick to claim.

You could have bought a new xbox.

I was having some real bad DD errors recently, about as bad as you where having, but I put in a Pioneer DVD lense cleaner and ran it. Never had a problem since, which is good, because mine is a launch xbox.
    LOL! I swear, god hates me...could it be because every time something bad happens I look to the sky and give him both middle fingers, sometimes dropping th F-bomb towards the nearest cloud? lol....**** god...

how much u selling halo for?

Thumbs down

wow that is so unlucky, i really feel for u mate, i have never destroyed a console but i have destroyed a fair few other things like controllers by squeezing the buttons too hard in rage. also my xbox live headset, the other day i was playing Rainbow six 3 and this guy who was way better than me kept killing me so i ripped the mic off my head and started stamping on it not realising what i was doing, so now i have no headset

i rang xbox technical support and they r mailing me one at the minite so i should get it soon hopefully. what games u got and im sure we can make a comprimise

Be a man. I've already bought three Xboxes. My first two broke and my third one is already crapoing out on me. Just buy a new one.

Even the Damned love. Douchesforfun's Avatar

yeah, i only have one thing to say.. companys these days are so busy trying to get the new stuff out they dont bother making sure most of the stuff works and it ends up messing up everyones fun... "Dang you evil Bill gates" BTW is the movie kill bill about gates?? j/k

Talking

yeah, i only have one thing to say.. companys these days are so busy trying to get the new stuff out they dont bother making sure most of the stuff works and it ends up messing up everyones fun...
    yeah i know, the xboxes made these days really bugger up, thats why i got mine the day it came out and i have never had one problem with it

I think xbocks is really Bam-Bam in disguise.

Originally posted by Xtopia
    Be a man. I've already bought three Xboxes. My first two broke and my third one is already crapoing out on me. Just buy a new one.
    be a man? post somewhere else, ****. would a man not tear something to peices because it isnt working?

Thread Information