Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my xbox has died

bust a nut

if they wanted u to shell out 180$ for repairs, then u should've said hell no. why? bc right now xbox costs 179.99$ and u'll get 2 free games.

i dunno why u didnt go for that deal?

Eek

yeah definatly. When i got my xbox they said it was covered for life. If anything went wrong with it, it was up to xbox to sort it out FOR FREE! you shouldnt have to pay just because their console screwed up.

If i were you i would ring them up and tell them where they can stick their xbox.

I have broken, count this one folks, 5 XBOX CONTROLLERS! 5! Omg, i have a temper problem! n e ways, my ps2 broke, i was playing, and my dog ran across the wire in the controller, and it fell off...i was SOOOOOO PISSED. Well, they said it would be 99 dollars to fix, my mom took it to her work, and a guy fixed it for free, WOOT WOOT! good luck, but ur gonna miss it when halo 2 comes out!

Angry

yeah i know what u mean. i get ppl walking past me and my xbox all the time. and i always get it pulled out

i have a bad temper sometimes when it comes to playing a game. i have probably destroyed at least 3 controllers in my xbox gaming history.

*god bless the wireless controllers*

*god damn the wireless controllers coz u cant use the Xbox Live headset in them*

keep up the stress in gaming boys

There was one at blockbuster:
    Wireless and port IN the controller for headset and such!

Talking

WOW, omg a wireless controller that supports headsets, im definatly gettin 1 of those but it is way too late now and im off 2 bed coz it is now *checks his watch* 4:27am and i am gone coz i gotta get up 2 morro.

cheers for that link hell hawk and i'll be sure to check that out 2 morro. i might pick me 1 of those up for xmas aswell

as usual they will probably cost around £70 but it is worth it if you arent gonna have ppl walk past and pull the controller out.

Peace and good night

Renegade of funk

Something to consider is to spend the extra money and buy the extra protection coverage that some stores offer.

When I bought my digital camera from Best Buy they offered the coverage. Yeah, it's a little steep, but they say it covers everything no questions asked... just as long as it doesn't look like actual owner negligence. So if you had this, and your xbox kept crapping out, you could just keep bringing it back and getting another.

Originally posted by Lucifer_Hawk
    LOLOOLOOOLOLOLOL! You know, I did the same thing to my ps2 a while back. I was playing madden on the hardest difficulty and I was up 56 to 7, suddenly after that quarter is over, the score is 56to 64 advantage comp. I got so pissed off, I pulled my ps2 out of its plugs and beat it with my fist, from then on whenever you entered a disk into the thing, it would take at least 2 minutes to load up and it ran pretty choppy, so I traded it in a gamestop(they didn't know about its problems) and got some xbox gear. THE END!
    lol my nephew did the same thing, his ps2 broke, and he traded it in for an xbox, he didnt have to do any additions it was a straight up trade ps2 for xbox. funny.

skorp

Exclamation

Other than the few stomps on the table with the controller...

I only had one situation with someone crossing my path with the wires from my controller entangled to their legs and me not holding on tightly it flew across the room.

Other than that, having the the Xbox controller S cable with "inline release" should be able to prevent from your controller or Xbox system flying across or falling down on the floor.

And if anyone does.... I say plug that sh*t back in!

yeah i know what u mean...

*hugs his xbox*

lmao, "plug that **** back in" Same here, my mom always walks buy and does that !!!

so how much you selling each game for bocks?

Im interested in some... Please tell me the prices, or i'll PM you later

I had trouble with ours, it would play DVD'S, but not games. Microsoft was good enough to replace the whole unit with a new one, even after the 90 day warranty expired. We had hardly used it, so i was surprised at the failure?? I am glad they took the time to deal with me in a professional manor.

Wink

I'll take some games...I dont know how to pm so can u pm me? im new

How much for kill.switch or KOTOR ?? I'm interested

i think u guys should go to anger management

i just went out and bought a gamecube....and i sent my xbox in....apparently it was under a two year warranty that my mom forgot to tell me about. does xbox have medical insurance for my knuckles?

Thread Information