Thread: How is Jedi Acedemy over Live?

Default How is Jedi Acedemy over Live?

Would anyone recomend this game JUST for Live use? Ill probably end up renting it anyway but I just wanted to hear your thoughts.

Seige Mode sounds awsome. Is it?

PS: SmileBit has 0 chance of going to MS exclusevly. EVERY ONE of their XBox games have been sales disapointments. I think they are working on a PS2 only game at the moment as well. Maybee If MS could get their games to sell but we know how that is. SmileBit on XBox has just as much of a chance as SquareEnix on XBox. It aint happening.

Jedi Academy, it's an ok game. There is only one button to hit for use of a light saber. This takes away the combo fun. It really comes down to who can hit a button the fastest...
    Last edited by Discretion; 12-10-2003 at 02:50 PM.

Default Re: How is Jedi Acedemy over Live?

Originally posted by SmileBit
    PS: SmileBit has 0 chance of going to MS exclusevly. EVERY ONE of their XBox games have been sales disapointments. I think they are working on a PS2 only game at the moment as well. Maybee If MS could get their games to sell but we know how that is. SmileBit on XBox has just as much of a chance as SquareEnix on XBox. It aint happening. [/B]
    oh well, but lucky me, i wasn;t really into their games. I was lookin at jedi academy too so post up ppl!

First of all, siege is preety ***! OMG, siege lags, i played it twice and quit, cause it was lagging bad, force powers get cheap, but no lag, and ive had a great time on TD and CTF, but siege lagged in the two games i was in, find a good host, and maybe itll be fun, but i dint like it 2 well.

Fidelis Ad Mortem ScottTheKilla's Avatar

I rented this game and played deathmatch and team deathmatch but I totally forgot about Siege and now I returned it! Doh!

Anyway The live play was nothing special to me. It was cool being able to use star wars light sabers online though. I didnt think the game overall was that great anyway. KOTOR raised my expectations level for star wars games too much lol.

Its freggin awesome but not too many people go on it. Ans siege is awesome if you can find a server that doesnt lagg,
    Hidden Content
    thanks to lax_defense for the sig

Originally posted by HellHawk
    First of all, siege is preety ***! OMG, siege lags, i played it twice and quit, cause it was lagging bad, force powers get cheap, but no lag, and ive had a great time on TD and CTF, but siege lagged in the two games i was in, find a good host, and maybe itll be fun, but i dint like it 2 well.
    The game mode has nothing to do with the lag. Perhaps you joined a game the host could not handle.

Its like that for every live game.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Get ready for this comedian smilebit he starts off with a cool xbox game then beats MS to the ground and tries to convince himself that Nintendo are still the gaming gods. Wait and see, you think mosquitos are bad. This time i piss on your parade smellbit, Flame or no Flame.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 12-10-2003 at 07:13 PM.

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    Get ready for this comedian smilebit he starts off with a cool xbox game then beats MS to the ground and tries to convince himself that Nintendo are still the gaming gods. Wait and see, you think mosquitos are bad. This time i piss on your parade smellbit, Flame or no Flame.
    yup thats what he loves to do. Just ignore him.

Thread Information