Thread: Any Other Games Like Halo Coming?

Question Any Other Games Like Halo Coming?

Hello All,

Are there any future games like Halo coming out? I like the single player game but the multiplayer functions are great. I'm really hoping more games that have the same type of multiplayer options will be available.

Regards,

there one coming called Breed,, it looks just like halo

http://xbox.ign.com/games/16147.html
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

You mean are there any other FPS's coming to Xbox? There is Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Unreal Championship, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, and DOOM 3 coming to Xbox. Brute Force, Hunter: The Reckoning, and Enclave are all shooters, but I'm not sure if they are FPS's.
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

hehe crazy this is gonna be great so many games making me go VAN like

Breed looks like it could be a good game. Doom should also be great. Can't wait.

Agent Under Fire has proximity, detonator, and trip mines...plus the Q-claw, which is a grappeling hook type thing that looks like Spider man's web. It allows you to get up on top of walls and hang there in multiplayer. Nothing beats a guy running after you and getting blow away by a well-placed proximity mine

Unreal Championship is kind of like Halo, but it has BIGGER levels and allows TWICE as many players to play at once than Halo does. Plus it has Rocket Launchers, Mini Guns, and many other fun toys.

Brute Force is a FPS game I think...I dunno much about it, but i know it looks amazing.

Oh yeah, did I mention Return To Castle Wolfenstein?

And cant forget about Half-Life 2

Hidden Content Xbox games I want to get...

February - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, WWF RAW is WAR
    March - 007 Agent Under Fire, Brute Force

breed looks good but whats it about?

dunno about Breed, and Yager isnt really an fps game, its like some rpg flight game thing...

and does Brute Force have multiplayer...and is it FPS or 3PS?

Hidden Content Xbox games I want to get...

February - Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, WWF RAW is WAR
    March - 007 Agent Under Fire, Brute Force

Wondering Around

i believe brute force is a FPS tactical shooter where you will be able to control 4 characters at the same time. Something like a squad based shooter i guess. At least thats what i'm gathering from it. Does look fun though, but lets hope they can get the controls down right.

Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
    i believe brute force is a FPS tactical shooter where you will be able to control 4 characters at the same time. Something like a squad based shooter i guess. At least thats what i'm gathering from it. Does look fun though, but lets hope they can get the controls down right.
    I dont know, From what ive seen Brute force loosk like its gonna be 3rd person like tombraider

The game has potential, But its hard to tell how sweet the graphics will be in motion being every video ive seen looks grainy and has a crummy frame rate. (notice on every D/L movie or Clip on a OXM disc the games never look as crisp as they really are, even in the commerials they look 60% done.)

Im really waiting for doom3. If doom3 can capture the feeling of doom + doom2 sign me up. Nothing is better then playing co-op in doom via 14.4 modem *sigh* those were the good ol days.......

I have a feeling ID will do it right, I have faith that they will have full screen co-op.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Thread Information