Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wut was the fastest time u beat halo??

Default wut was the fastest time u beat halo??

the fastest time it took me was in 7 hours non stop wut about u ppl.!!

Default Re: wut was the fastest time u beat halo??

Originally posted by KillaCam
    the fastest time it took me was in 7 hours non stop wut about u ppl.!!
    as much as i love halo, im ashamed to say i've never actually beat it without playing co-op. Me and my step-dad went through it playing co-op, and ive played countless hours of regular multi-player, but the levels are just too long for me to sit down and play on my own. I know you can save, but if im gonna sit down and play, i want to at least clear a level
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

I can't say that I time myself, and I have never beat the entire game straight through. Congrats though, that seems like a pretty fast time.

Hidden Content
    "Happiness is having a scratch for every itch."-Ogden Nash

well id say about 18 hours

(that i havnt done)

Who cares? Honestly?!?

Just stay on your grind DocHoliday78's Avatar

My brothers friend beat it with his friend (give me a break) on Legendary in 5 hours. I personally dont care how long it takes me to beat games. I like to savor every moment.

I too, have never beaten the game. I personally hate the campain. However, i heard, im 99% sure its true, that if u beat halo on easy, then legendary in less that 2 hours, you get two new guns. I am pretty sure this is true. But it didnt come from me. I have seen it in numerous places also

Originally posted by MikeMan91389
    I too, have never beaten the game. I personally hate the campain. However, i heard, im 99% sure its true, that if u beat halo on easy, then legendary in less that 2 hours, you get two new guns. I am pretty sure this is true. But it didnt come from me. I have seen it in numerous places also
    Yeah that's true.

From Bungie.net

Extra Guns, by Matt
    Q I read that you can unlock more guns if you beat the game on Legendary in under three hours. True?
    A False. There are no "unlockable" weapons in the game. If there were, we wouldn't make you beat the game on Legendary in three hours to get them. :-)

Default Re: Re: wut was the fastest time u beat halo??

Originally posted by jelgiad
    as much as i love halo, im ashamed to say i've never actually beat it without playing co-op. Me and my step-dad went through it playing co-op, and ive played countless hours of regular multi-player, but the levels are just too long for me to sit down and play on my own. I know you can save, but if im gonna sit down and play, i want to at least clear a level
    If ya ask me, playing with ya dad is awsome. Spending quality time with ya dad playing games is awsome. Last time my dad play with me was a fishing game for the ps1. One time he went to set the hook and pull the PS out of the entertainment center lol.
    Hidden Content www.thevgames.com

50 seconds... if you beat that, you're lying.

never timed myself, but then again, I never just sit down and beat the whole game, it gets old to me. I don't like going through the campaign that much, I like the multiplayer.

Default Re: Re: Re: wut was the fastest time u beat halo??

Originally posted by RagunCajun

If ya ask me, playing with ya dad is awsome. Spending quality time with ya dad playing games is awsome. Last time my dad play with me was a fishing game for the ps1. One time he went to set the hook and pull the PS out of the entertainment center lol.
    man, he gets into games as much as me and dees do. an average weekend at my house, we spend at LEAST 2 or 3 hours playing halo, usually having me, dees, my brother, my step brother, my neighbor, and any number of me and/or dees' friends over playing.
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination." - Mark Twain

My friends can beat it on normal in a hour and a half or something like that.

A hour and a half? That's doesn't sound possible.

It takes a half a hour just to walk throught the library without even shooting a enemy.

Originally posted by StarWarsFanMan

Yeah that's true.

From Bungie.net

Extra Guns, by Matt
    Q I read that you can unlock more guns if you beat the game on Legendary in under three hours. True?
    A False. There are no "unlockable" weapons in the game. If there were, we wouldn't make you beat the game on Legendary in three hours to get them. :-)
    thanks for the clearup.... I had been wondering about that! I thought it mighta been true, but that time would be impossible to beat... That was a good myth....or lie

to whoever made it!

Originally posted by nof
    A hour and a half? That's doesn't sound possible.

It takes a half a hour just to walk throught the library without even shooting a enemy.
    I know. But my friend made a new guy at my house and started playing the campaign. I looked over and saw he had all the levels. He says he knows short cuts and other things.

Originally posted by bobby9989

I know. But my friend made a new guy at my house and started playing the campaign. I looked over and saw he had all the levels. He says he knows short cuts and other things.
    There aren't enough shortcuts in any of the levels to make that time even remotely possible.

Originally posted by MikeMan91389

thanks for the clearup.... I had been wondering about that! I thought it mighta been true, but that time would be impossible to beat... That was a good myth....or lie

to whoever made it!
    ive been waiting since like the first week of septemper to know if that was true since i got my xbox on the first day of september.
    and now i know

sweeeet i just made my 50th post and didn't know it

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

It is definitely impossible to complete the whole game in half an hour. 1 hour would be possible. If you're playing it on easy that is. If you playing it on easy then you just run there without killing anybody. Just zoom it there.

Thread Information