Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wut was the fastest time u beat halo??

there are short cuts that are meant to be and sum cause bodily harm to get to.

Levels wit shortcutsthat i've found)
    1-not any that r important
    2-yea rite u wish
    3-dont think so
    4-u can force the warthog b/t 2 trees (w/o grenades, just aim)
    then when u get to the "shafted" cutscene u can jump to sum lower levels(careful u hav to do it jus rite) then the obvious one, jump directly on the over shield.
    5- the banshee shortcut, get the banshee fly thru the rest of the level and there r no more enemies.
    6-there is but i havent been able to stay on the pelican w/o falling off(watch for elite flood in very begining on the fallen tree very top)
    7-library ha i doubt it but if so tell me
    8-none really
    9-nope but i have made it across the big hole in the floor(with the help of a FRAG grenade)
    10-no shortcuts but sum special areas, shoot thru glass area, & the glitch in the engine room to kill all sentinals at once(works better w/ co-op.)

easy or Legendary...hour and a half , yea rite ......BS
    ".....I DONT CARE IF ITS GOD'S PERSONAL ANTI SON OF A B@$#H MACHINE OR A GIANT HULA HOOP WE AINT LET'EM HAVE IT"
    -Sarge 5 min before go time.

Talking

to answer ur question.....I dont know ive never payed attention to time, ipay more attention to killin covies.specify which difficulty. That makes a big difference.
    ".....I DONT CARE IF ITS GOD'S PERSONAL ANTI SON OF A B@$#H MACHINE OR A GIANT HULA HOOP WE AINT LET'EM HAVE IT"

You can't even walk through the game in less then a hour. Make a video and prove it.

I bet that nobody can beat this game under 2 hours.

Well i only ever really play the story mode in Co-op, its much more fun, and it actually makes the game alot easier, and you can complete it alot faster

2 born killers of society Hard Boiled Cop's Avatar

Play it on co op and you're bound to complete it in less than an hour. That is if you're playing it on easy.

Ok... I have never timed myself, but I can bet I could set an awesome time...worthy of worlds top times or some shiz.. I swear I know EVERY...Every Shortcut... and I use them to their best.I can beat the silent cartographer in less than 10 mins..I can beat the Halo in probable 10 or 15... I can get through the first snow level in 8-10...Wait... 10 levels at like 10 minutes a piece...1 hour is impossible...What the heck?

Anyway, my guess is on easy I beat it in 2 and a half hours and on Legendary 4 or 5 hours...But thats because I dont play as if im being timed...Maybe I will some day...

all i know is that my timw would be long. in the upper 6 lvls with the flood i just sit in a safe spot and wait for the flood and elites to kill each other and the flood usually win so i run like hell and try not to get killed

OK, this thread is lame now.

You guys really should come up with some valid evidence to prove your claims (which I know you can't/won't do).

So just let this thread die.

I bet it on Legendary 4h 15 min

Xbox games owned: Deus Ex 2, RTCW, Halo, Unreal Champ, NHL Hitz 2002, DOA3, Blood Wake, Counter-Strike, Rainbow Six 3

Looking to trade or sell: NHL Hitz 2002, Sega GT, DOA 3, JSRF, Blood Wake, Unreal Championship, RTCW, Money

Looking for: The TMNT game, DOAX, PGR2

Good Traders list: pg. 23, pg. 56

[QUOTE]Originally posted by DocHoliday78
    My brothers friend beat it with his friend (give me a break) on Legendary in 5 hours. I personally dont care how long it takes me to beat games. I like to savor every moment. [/QUOTE

My first time it took me 2 hours to beat the second level.

bust a nut

too many bs going on here. i can beat this game on easy in 4 hours.

I think that dude who said he beat the game in 1hr 30min was talking about the last level not the whole game. I timed myself on easy the first 4 levels took 1hr and 34 min and that was with running and gunning, I think that guy was badly confused.

Psychotic Captain of EoE ShadowWolf's Avatar

I can beat the game in like 4 hours on easy with my controller settings, and the last level i can beat in about 20 mins, i think (on easy). I never time myself when i play
    -The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limit
    -To be Old and Wise you first have to be Young and Stupid

WTF! the last level alone takes 40 mins +, as do some of the other levels, what are you on about it can be done in 1hr ...
    Last edited by MrV; 12-18-2003 at 02:43 PM.

Originally posted by MrV
    WTF! the last level alone takes 40 mins +, as do some of the other levels, what are you on about it can be done in 1hr ...
    Im going to beat that whole game over winter break... I can beat the game quick and I know that...Personally the last level takes me 10 minutes...I know thats fast...but I dont even interact with the enemy...maybe its 15 ill let you know...

Anyway, uhm there is no way to prove you beat it in some kind of time...Maybe Ill record 3 hours of me playing the game for proof and you can spend all day DOWNLOADING IT!!!!!!!!!

lol

Wondering Around

i'm tempted to play and record my game somehow, just gotta figure out how

i've beat the game on easy in about 4 1/2 - 5 hours, give or take. There are a few shortcuts, you can do some falls and skip out on parts of the game, etc...

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit

Im going to beat that whole game over winter break... I can beat the game quick and I know that...Personally the last level takes me 10 minutes...I know thats fast...but I dont even interact with the enemy...maybe its 15 ill let you know...

Anyway, uhm there is no way to prove you beat it in some kind of time...Maybe Ill record 3 hours of me playing the game for proof and you can spend all day DOWNLOADING IT!!!!!!!!!

lol
    Crikee man 10-15 mins sometimes i just run like hell through levels but on the last one when i was playing in legendary took me like 2 hours cuz of all the monitors crap flying around and flood flying all over the place. and also it was the first time i faced hunters in legendary so that added about half an hour to my time. but maybe 1 day i'll just kamakazi through the entire level.. someday.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

It probably took me 15 hours on Legendary. Maybe longer...I didn't take any shortcuts and killed every damn grunt, elite, flood....and hell...I think I even killed my own buddies

Beware The D.D.C. and Halo 2. It's going to be ugly.

Thread Information