Thread: Will X-Box have shipments for Christmas?

I hop they have shipments for Christmas because thats when im getting mine.
    Max Payne IS DA BOMB YO

they should have shipments every 2-3 weeks after the launch date i would think

Yeah there should be plenty. You should definitely get on a pre-order list when they start taking orders so even if there is a shortage at launch by the time Christmas comes around you will have yours when the next shipments come in.
    why do you disagree with me when you know I'm right?

Well from what I've heard X-box is having the same production problems that Sony experienced with the PS2. They've already changed their debut total from 1mil to 600-800 thousand. If you ask me that number will be closer to 1/2 mil by the time it is released. That is what makes it so important to reserve one now.

Danny

Crap. I don't know if I'll be in CA or WA on the launch day. Hmm, I doubt they'll hold one for me for a couple of days. I'm screwed. Wonder if one of my PS2 lovin' roommates will pick it up for me. They'd probablly scribble "PS2 Rulz" on it. lol
    Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content
    Beware the drunk, belligerent, monkeys with sharp teeth... they're watching.

Bill Gates will not let this system be a flop. He is spending $500 million on it. If it fails like PS2's launch the public will just see both companies as not worthy opponents to Nintendo. MS will have enough units on launch, they may be short but it won't be long, unlike PS2, until the next shipment is out, plenty of time before the holidays.

if xbox becomes something like tickle me elmo was a couple of years ago at christmas you may have some problems getting one, so pre-order just to be safe
    Eric "EIGamerzX" Irvine
    the important thing is i didn't get my kmuffins and i never will
    Hidden Content

Danny,

You are smkoing crack. Where did you "hear" this? Post a link. MS has stated they are actually ahead of schedule.

To answer your question gigiup, there is no way MS will screw up the launch of the XBox like Sony did the PS2.

They couldn't do that poor of a job if they tried!!

tickle me elmo

My God that was a bad holiday season!!!! I worked at Kmart mainly in their toy section. Can you say PURE HELL!!!! Not that I minded, I mean like I would rather stock household chemicals or some crap like that. Anyways I remember there were elmo's that looked just like the tickle me elmo but didn't have that tickling feature. I found one fake one and said "Hey look a TICKLE ME ELMO!" I saw ten people turn around and look at me and then I laughed. Then some just turned around when they saw it wasn't the real one and cussed at me under their breath.

I'm getting my XBOX totally paid for before launch, then if I am working at a store that does sell them (HOPEFULLY) then I don't have to be such a mean ass, well....

No I am only kidding, giving crap to the GC fanboys is something different though.

Thread Information