Thread: Got my X-Box For Christmas w/ 27IN TV

Default Got my X-Box For Christmas w/ 27IN TV

I just got my X-box and I got Madden nfl 2k4, Simpsons hit+Run, and Morrowind. I am planning on getting Splinter Cell Tomorrow, but I don't know what other games are good for X-Box. I know a lot are coming out next year that I am looking forward to, but are there any good ones I should grab that are already out there?(Don't say R6:3.. I played that on PC, and still do some times. It's the same game right?)

Maybe you would want Halo since you just got your Xbox. But what kind of games do you like?

I like action games. I like 2 player games, so my sister can play with me. I like online games... those are always fun. I have been turned off by RPGs lately. I really haven't had a console since my PS1. I have been PC gaming for the last 3-5 years exclusively, so I don't really know what I would like on the console. Everything on the PC that I played was pretty much FPS with a few flight sims and a rare RPG.

If you have broadband, I'd say get XboxLive and then RS3 with it - the voice communication is the best on LIve. CounterStrike is great too, but I'm hooked on Links and Top Spin lately on XBL.

Grand Theft Auto Double Pack is 2 great games for 50 bucks also - hours and hours of replayability.

Originally posted by Casper-XBA
    If you have broadband, I'd say get XboxLive and then RS3 with it - the voice communication is the best on LIve. CounterStrike is great too, but I'm hooked on Links and Top Spin lately on XBL.

Grand Theft Auto Double Pack is 2 great games for 50 bucks also - hours and hours of replayability.

HAHAH Ive played GTA: DP ALOT and I havent beaten not a mission. I just go around the city messing with things and getting the cops super mad at me. I found a rampage in the mall that gives me a bazooka. So I plan on making cops so mad a helicopter comes. SO then Ill get the rampage and shoot the copter down... Thatd be awesome. Ill try it later.

Anyway, on topic here. Max Payne 2.. I recommend. Amped2 I recommend. POP, Deus Ex...hmm.. They are all good.
    PoP is action/adventure
    Deus Ex is a FPS/RPG I believe

skorp

Default Re: Got my X-Box For Christmas w/ 27IN TV

Originally posted by oldi1knoby
    I just got my X-box and I got Madden nfl 2k4, Simpsons hit+Run, and Morrowind. I am planning on getting Splinter Cell Tomorrow, but I don't know what other games are good for X-Box. I know a lot are coming out next year that I am looking forward to, but are there any good ones I should grab that are already out there?(Don't say R6:3.. I played that on PC, and still do some times. It's the same game right?)

Congrats on your new console and welcome to XBA!
    I was a full time PC gamer before I went back to consoles... My last system was also the PS.

One thing you might want to also look up are the Platinum Hits library for $20.

Enjoy!

Do you know where I can find a list of the platinum hits?

Do you know where I can find a list of the platinum hits?
    007: Agent Under Fire
    007: Nightfire
    Amped Freeystle Snowboarding
    Blood Wake
    Blinx: The Timesweeper
    Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
    Conflict Desert Storm
    Dead or Alive 3
    Dead to Rights
    Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin
    Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring
    Max Payne
    Medal of Honor: Frontline
    Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
    Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
    Pac-Man World 2
    Project Gotham Racing
    Rallisport Challenge
    Shenmue II
    Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams
    Simpsons Road Rage
    Spiderman
    Spy Hunter
    SSX Tricky
    Star Wars: Obi-Wan
    Star Wars: Starfighter
    Test Drive
    Test Drive Offroad: Wide Open
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
    Unreal Championship
    Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions
    WWF Raw

from cheapassgamers.com
    dean for president!!!!!!

Thanks for the list. Good collection to choose from. Any suggestions for a good car game? Not racing, but kinda like Driver... maybe something that has good crashes and damage models...

Originally posted by BunnyRabbit
    HAHAH Ive played GTA: DP ALOT and I havent beaten not a mission. I just go around the city messing with things and getting the cops super mad at me. I found a rampage in the mall that gives me a bazooka. So I plan on making cops so mad a helicopter comes. SO then Ill get the rampage and shoot the copter down... Thatd be awesome. Ill try it later.
    Exactly why I wanted the GTA: DP. I haven't done that yet though, I just did a couple missions on GTA III. I've been hooked to ESPN NBA for a while and I've revived my Wolfenstein.

Any suggestions for a good car game? Not racing, but kinda like Driver... maybe something that has good crashes and damage models...
    I know Burnout and Burnout 2 are fun. I would recommend Burnout 2 because of course it's newer and it has xboxlive features (not multiplayer though).
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content classid="clsid Hidden Content NAME=quality VALUE=high> Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Get what you can. Can what you get. And sit on your can."

Thread Information