Poll: How good of a game do you think "Shrek" is?

Thread: Fuzion Frenzy? Good or Bad?

Question Fuzion Frenzy? Good or Bad?

I own fuzion frenzy and seemed a little satified with the game. I have heard a lot of things and it seemed both the game got good and bad reviews. What do you think about fuzion frenzy?

Dude, youve already got your @$$ in gear, but turn thew wheel the right way!!!!

The topic of this thread is about fusion franzy, yet the poll is about shrek!! WTF??

also, y is this in the racing forum???? neither game has to do w/ racing????

Mr. 182

I could care less that this is in the racing forums column and I was trying to fit both shrek and fuzion frenzy on the same thread so don't care about which forum I put it in all I care is about the reply you doofus.

Default bad

i got Fuzion Frenzy for xmas and i did not like it..The computer will kick ur a@@..This game is if you have a ton of friends and they do not like the game you have that may like this.The controls are easy.If you can have alot of people that want to play a four player game then YEA i will say this game is good.My Best bet is to rent it first then buy it.I sold this game on ebay for 32 dollors
    Hidden Content Sig. was made by XBOXMIKE

I own Fuzion Frenzy, and I am satisfied with the game. It's got a lot of fun party games on it. I only play the game when my friends are over though.
    █▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ ███ █▀█ ▀█▀ █░█ █▀█ █▀▀
    ▀▀█ ░█░ █░█ █░█ █▀█ ░█░ █░█ ██▀ █▀▀
    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀░▀ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀

Originally posted by skoot182
    also, y is this in the racing forum???? neither game has to do w/ racing????
    Fusion Frenzy is kinda like a racing game in some respects..
    Reguardless; I've played the demo, and it's pretty cool when you got a couple others to play with you excellent party game.

It's pretty fun when you are playing it with other people but, if you're alone it sucks.

To me, this is a good game to play with your wife or girlfriend who is too uncoordinated or uninterested in playing NFL Fever or NHL 2002!

Thread Information